My babies

Im thinking chopping this one down today or tomorrow and letting the other plant go a few weeks longer then this one to see the difference honestly now if i do this do i trim it into branches that i can hang and while its fresh remove all the fan leaves and sugar leaves? Im not exactly sure the proper process here thats all

I can tell you again that simply by the look of the plant she's not even close enough to bother checking trichs, but you sound too determined, so I'll try a different suggestion.

What you said in your last post, but make sure you leave the 2nd plant to proper full maturity so you can have a proper comparison for future reference.  Could turn out you prefer immature buds, maybe over matured, maybe somewhere inbetween, and trial and error is the only way to find out for sure.  Though I would recommend only chopping half the plant now, and harvest the rest of it half way between now and the 2nd for an even better comparison.

If you don't like being patient, I wonder how you'll go with finding out about buds that have been cured for over 6 months :D , def worth the wait.

Thanks for the reply, well i dont know what to tell you the trichs are definately cloudy not amber yet ofcourse but i swear thats what colour they are i know you do know much more then me, so dont get me wrong i appreciate the replys guys but yes your right i am impatient unfortunately the budd look very nice and they sure look swollen enough for my liking and beside im not into getting every squeeze of budsize out of the buds haha, but i promise i will leave the smaller one to mature properly with amber trichs because its going to be the best way for me to compare possible somewhat immature buds from this plant and super buds from the next and i guess i jhave to make mistakes to learn after all :)

And in regard to curing for 6 months yeah that would be so hard for me lol i think i would be lucky to get 2 months out of the cure time haha