My babies

Hey guys thanks for the replies, i checked them by eye with my loupe, and i must say they are pretty much all cloudy as far as i can honestly see, and theres a fair bit of amber on the leaves i also wanted to ask a question now i know everyone trims the sugar leaves to make hash but if i left the sugar leaves on my buds and trimmed them with cloudy trichomes would i basically get the effects of couchlock just leaving the ambered leaves and smoking them with the bud? Sorry if thats a dumb question but i thought it was logical, and also guys serated in another thread added something about when to harvest buds according to genetics and trichome colours and it read indicas should be harvested when heads are still clear but swollen so i guess prior to going cloudy can anyone verify why they would have mentiomed that on a website because i have always been told to harvest at 70/30 amber so yeah? Cheers guys

James. those sugar leaves will get you stoned but mixing with head will usually bugger the flavour up.

Here is a segment of the post you mentioned ,.

---------------------------------- -------------------------

We will see here which is the best moment to harvest your marijuana plants at their psychoactivity peak, and try to understand what happens in our plants during the last weeks of flowering. In this way, you will be able to harvest your plants depending on the desired effect.

----------------------------------

So he is talking about a higher THC effect . More psychoactive than when browned off to get the couch lock feeling

The part about picking when more clear was with Indicas....for a higher head stone .

It's not that you should pick then ,but gives an idea of what's going on so you can choose what to do based on on your own preference of the stone you want .

It's all personal preference .

Edited by Serrated edge

Hey guys thanks for the replies, i checked them by eye with my loupe, and i must say they are pretty much all cloudy as far as i can honestly see, and theres a fair bit of amber on the leaves i also wanted to ask a question now i know everyone trims the sugar leaves to make hash but if i left the sugar leaves on my buds and trimmed them with cloudy trichomes would i basically get the effects of couchlock just leaving the ambered leaves and smoking them with the bud? Sorry if thats a dumb question but i thought it was logical, and also guys serated in another thread added something about when to harvest buds according to genetics and trichome colours and it read indicas should be harvested when heads are still clear but swollen so i guess prior to going cloudy can anyone verify why they would have mentiomed that on a website because i have always been told to harvest at 70/30 amber so yeah? Cheers guys

Trim the buds and make hash/kief/rosin but don't leave them on the buds to smoke. 

As S E said it will be your preference.   The change of colour is the trichome decaying. From clouded to amber its passing through its prime.  I pick mine when the trichnomes are clouded and i cant see clear ones.  I am also waiting to see about 10-15% of amber which usually means the rest are reaching peak.  I find they mature after harvest to so you will get more amber after the pick..

Definitely, 70/30 (Cloudy/ Amber) for me       Too many amber or brown Trichnomes puts me to sleep and sometimes can cause bad headaches for me

Edited by Stiritup420