cultivation & manufacture permit

quigs

Question

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has gone through the application process for the cultivation & manufacture permit for medical cannabis in Victoria???

I'm extremely interested in getting one or both permits, can anyone help me with being successful in the application process? or know of someone who has gone through the process and is willing to help?

Thanks in advance

There are some companies that are advertising here in WA that they will be growing medical cannabis and exporting to Canada for processing.

When we did the background checks on the companies we found them to be really dodgy.

Yes, the 'authorities' will place as many roadblocks in your way as the lawmakers can dream up. They are acting under instructions from much higher up (follow the money trial) to make it too hard for us common people to treat ourselves with this God given herb.

The movement has to start from the bottom so get out there and share the cause. We live in a small country in WA and just by sharing what medical cannabis can do and how the government is withholding it from us has made a lot of people VERY ANGRY.

A good place to start is by downloading the book on medical cannabis (Dr. Sircus) so that you are fully acquainted with the many uses and properties.

I have found that most doctors and govt agencies (ie health department) have NOT looked at the legitimate research carried out since the 50s and to be quite frank, when it comes to their comments they are speaking out of their freckle.  

• Upvote 1

Its defintley not simple and i really dont hav the money others but i really want to give it a go. At times i feel like im trying to get blood from a stone.

Ill defintkey be looking into the book you mentioned. Freeforall any chance you may know the requirements of myself for a manufature permit? (Experiance in the industry, tafe course etc)

We really need to do something instead of being on forums

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

What are you suggesting uncs? I feel like one of us need to step up and get a license then we can push to open a big business in either research or supplying a supplier . I'm only 23 and so interested in getting somewhere in life with cannabis.

It's all who you know these days .

Edited by highlifeGC

I'm only 20 so it looks like we're on the same ship and exactly but we need to stop sitting around praying on what could be and do something like Jamaica is a third world country and they got it done

I mean trump got elected surely we can legalise weed people

Merry christmas all

It would be a dream come true to be able to work for myself but as i dig deeper it seems like running any type of cultivation or manufacturing ur gonna need alot of money e.g when i was filling out the application it asked how many hectares is the property and would not allow me to put anything less than a hectare also im struggling to find anywhere in melb that can test mmj for its requirements. And then its trying to find a manufacturer if u just want the cultivation permit.

Merry christmas all

It would be a dream come true to be able to work for myself but as i dig deeper it seems like running any type of cultivation or manufacturing ur gonna need alot of money e.g when i was filling out the application it asked how many hectares is the property and would not allow me to put anything less than a hectare also im struggling to find anywhere in melb that can test mmj for its requirements. And then its trying to find a manufacturer if u just want the cultivation permit.

quigs I think your definitely right in the aspect of it it's going to cost a lot of money, however don't all business start with that cost? I think with the right contacts it could be easily enough done , even if we did start something like ubuntu and keep pushing for its rights. I'm open for personal messages of anyone wants to look into this .

MERRY CHRISTMAS http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161224/19e7b2485bc14b5ceb2d2c848a6bf4e5.jpg

Ive been looking into buying a business for the last 2-3 yrs and cant help beleive the cost is gonna be pretty high for cultivation or manufacture. Looking at warehouses to rent at 577m2 is about $117,000 annualy anf like i mentioned b4 i think u need atleast 1 hectare and electricity to run at a place like that would be heaps and i just recently found out that you pay more for electricity in industrial zones. Plus their be a heap i havent thought of or mentioned.

Like you mentioned highlifeGC about having the right contacts and networking with people. If ur able to get a contract to a manufacturer i could only imagine that is gonna b the hardest step especially when such tight restrictions are enforced to access MMJ.

I hope i dont give up on this battle but ill be giving it my best

• Upvote 1