Revegging a pollinated female

Just a added thought, Kataclismic. It's entirely up to you, but have you considered to getting those clones into a mini green house. I've found it increases my chances of the clones taking for the first couple of weeks. Just giving the clones a light spray twice a day, and water the medium when necessary. If the nights are still cool, bring the whole lot in of a night time and put them back out each morning.

Better still, If you do have a grow room set them up in there. But if the room can't generate enough heat for condensation to form within a mini green house you may have to get a heat pad to place under the tray. The do make heat pads for these greenhouses, but if you can't source one locally, you could also try a Home Brew supply shop as they also have a similar heat pad that they use for the fermentation process of making beer. From memory, they operate at a similar temperature.

Bunnings have these for as little as $10 each.

49ee7966-e471-40e7-9c2d-d5fa0599699e.jpg

Heat Pad

Greenhouse-heating-pad-for-plant.jpg

Edited by Indycar

I have a walk-in GH. Been averaging about 84% relative humidity most days but when the rain comes it's more like 93-97%. I've one plant that is currently in quarantine because it contracted a leaf fungus due to too much humidity so I'm still fine tuning it.  :sleepyhead:  It's all a bit of trial and error. Those mini greenhouses are wonderful little contraptions!  :good:

Only three of my cuttings took hold. I don't know if it is the plant or my conditions but she's obviously a slow grower and in stages of transition (and stress) so no surprises. She's also producing three-fingered leaves now.

post-12879-0-60156300-1473469897_thumb.jpg

I pulled one of the pods from the bottom and opened it up to find a very pale seed. Doesn't mean it isn't viable but I think it does indicate that they have stopped maturing. 

Here's a picture of a flowering beauty just for the eye-candy: 

post-12879-0-77043600-1473470152_thumb.jpg