Seedling leaf spotting - help?!

Hello all,

Having an issue with my current seedling - 3 or so weeks in and leaves are turning yellow with brown spots in the middle.

Some info on my grow:

Melamine pantry, Mars II 400 LED, 4" carbon filter and inline fan with speed control.

Temps hover between 26 and 28 deg, RH usually around 58-65%.

Water when top few cm are dry. This particular seedling popped around three weeks ago, has yet to be fed but has been given Seasol twice a week or so apart. Previous strains I've grown haven't wanted a feed for the first 4+ weeks hence why hasn't been fed.

Have canna terra vega+Flores, have also done other grows with Powerfeed and ozi magic gro juice and monsta bud and never seen this before. post-57971-0-00814900-1461926872_thumb.jpegpost-57971-0-59935600-1461926900_thumb.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Starting to panic!

They need a feed !! It's that simple !!!!

I've never let a seedling run 4 weeks without feeding it..

Obviously start her in 1/4 strength..

:bongon:

Wiet

Okay good to hear, thanks heaps. Funny on my last two grows (different strain) if i fed before at least 3 weeks, even at 1/4 strength they showed signs of burn.

How are you liking the Mars 2 mate? I'm tempted to get myself one but unsure about dropping $200 odd for a light that I'm unsure on. I got burnt buying a MH off of a mate last year so I'm really skeptical now about lights

Also nice plants from your last grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by torrietree

How are you liking the Mars 2 mate? I'm tempted to get myself one but unsure about dropping $200 odd for a light that I'm unsure on. I got burnt buying a MH off of a mate last year so I'm really skeptical now about lights

Also nice plants from your last grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Mars but the only thing I have to compare it to is the crappy $100 no name led grow light I got from eBay. I got the Mars II 400 on sale for $250 down from whatever the full retail price is ($400 odd from memory).

They say it's enough to cover a 75cm x 75cm space with a hanging distance of 30-60cm. I'll admit, I'm oversizing majorly as I bought it to be future proof for when I have space for a bigger cab. Current flower chamber is 42cm x 42 cm and I have trouble exhausting the hot air. I wouldn't buy it unless it's in a bigger cab or you have a mother of an extraction fan.

Light is currently about 70cm from seedlings and internode spacing is very tight.

It's been running 24/7 since September last year and no bulbs have gone out. Customer service was excellent, I got an email from them about a week after it was delivered explaining warranty and offering me a returning customer discount. Lg_led_solutions is the eBay seller that Mars use, that and Mars_hydro_australia I think. The new version has the grow/bloom switches so chose spectrums but they haven't got it on eBay yet, they said to ask when checking out and they would ship that version. Will be going back and getting another for veg chamber when I build my next bigger cab. Would love to buy the new Mars pro range but can't afford it.

Hope all that helps!