First timer needs help - Am i missing something

Hi all.

Well as the name states I am a newb and this is my first grow and have a couple of questions.

My ladies are grown outdoors in pots in a hot house. They are in their 3rd week of flower and are starting to show yellowing leaves on the lower fan leaves. I did some research and a lot of sites are suggesting Nitrogen deficiency.

I have been feeding them every other day with power feed but now only feeding every other day with nutirfield budburst - as per label suggestions.

Should I continue to use powerfeed as well as the budburst?

One of the small plants (spotty1 image) has white spots on the leaves and yellowing  leaves in the flowers, what could this be?

I think im about 3 weeks off from harvest, what do you guys think?

Thanks for the help guys.

post-57599-0-53060200-1456194130_thumb.jpg

post-57599-0-77026900-1456194170_thumb.jpg

post-57599-0-83887000-1456194193_thumb.jpg

Well as the name states I am a newb and this is my first grow and have a couple of questions.

My ladies are grown outdoors in pots in a hot house. They are in their 3rd week of flower and are starting to show yellowing leaves on the lower fan leaves. I did some research and a lot of sites are suggesting Nitrogen deficiency.

• possibility, some plants need that extra N for a few first weeks of flower

I have been feeding them every other day with power feed but now only feeding every other day with nutirfield budburst - as per label suggestions.

• you are feeding/watering them too often, they need to dry out a bit -those instructions may be for indoor and Coco/not soil?
  • powerfeed red or green or purple bottle?

One of the small plants (spotty1 image) has white spots on the leaves and yellowing  leaves in the flowers, what could this be?

• too much watering/ water on the leaves or bugs (back off on the waterings)

• nope, way off try 7+ weeks
  • Upvote 1

• possibility, some plants need that extra N for a few first weeks of flower

• you are feeding/watering them too often, they need to dry out a bit -those instructions may be for indoor and Coco/not soil?

• too much watering/ water on the leaves or bugs (back off on the waterings)

• nope, way off try 7+ weeks

Hi thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

-> They are in a hot house so they dry out quiet quickly. I use a moisture meter before I water them. I have found if I don't water them each day they go really limp.

• -> Its the red bottle.

look healthy enough to me... older fan leaves often yellow off.

ive not used those products, so no idea sorry.

You have a lot longer than 3 weeks until you harvest...

Thanks for the heads up. I have no idea when to harvest. I purchased a jeweler's loop to check trichomes but it doesn't seem at all powerfull enough.

Hi thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

-> They are in a hot house so they dry out quiet quickly. I use a moisture meter before I water them. I have found if I don't water them each day they go really limp.

• well poo, never mind me then :)

-> Its the red bottle.

• yes, you can use both you need that extra P and K - you actually could use more of each of those, the bud burst doest have much of anything (NPK)
  • I think the purple powerfeed has a high number of P and K (can't remember off hand)

you are welcome!

Edited by Matanuska Thunder