Really need help. Problem getting worse.

Still trying to get a solution so I'm reposting.

Skunk.

Grew from seed, mid Oct 2017.

Hand watered x2 day. (Nutes then fresh water in the evening)

Tap water pH 7

Nutes at 6.5 when mixed. Run off approx 5.5

Tomato and veg mix w/ 20-25% perlite.

LST

Don't know PPM/EC

Outdoor

25L pot.

Rock root tonic, Rock Resinator and Rock bloom as per directions. Seasol every 2nd feed.

Mid to later flowering - maybe 6 weeks?

No amber trichomes as yet.

Ok...I did ask before but got no help so I'm trying one last time before I pull my hair out.

This is beginning to spread. I don't know if it's normal at this stage of flowering or not. It's the brown spots that are beginning to spread that worry me. The tips got nute burn a few weeks ago.

All help REALLY appreciated. Two pics to show the spread.

post-61456-0-52601600-1519185447_thumb.jpg

post-61456-0-34300000-1519185495_thumb.jpg

Edited by T!CTAC

Yeah Pedro had a few in corner that didn’t pick up any breeze and the same thing as this , the water just got burnt off by the sun

Most ppl will put their plants in the most sheltered place in yards , these r the places where you’re likely to have less air movement , especially if you’re using walls n plants as camouflage to hide your grow

Outside doesn’t automatically mean good air flow in n around your plants

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

It’s those water spots , up your extraction and circulation and stop spraying water on the leaves , lower your ph to 6.0

No need for the seasol now

Use only 1/2 the recommendation on nutes

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks mate. The water you see is from rain we were currently having. I always water from underneath to stop burns on the leaves. I will quit the Seasol though...

It’s those water spots , up your extraction and circulation and stop spraying water on the leaves , lower your ph to 6.0

No need for the seasol now

Use only 1/2 the recommendation on nutes

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

So half nutes from now...forgive my newbiness lol but the plant should have enough NPK for its last few weeks of flowering and only half strength feeds? Just observe it for signs of it being lacking? Appreciating your input btw