Australian outdoor cannabis growing advice (australia)

pictures    not good  unless  you  have a special firewall   ,  besides  you guys a re small portion  of the market  ,  plus i have been through  all the forums  and  i feel  its all mostly armature  stuff    to stop online surveillance    tec is getting heavy now days  people                     also  its them to get  our shit sorted   centerlink have paid expert private detectives  to hunt  people like in hear  down  i am sure  they will be looking in hear      , goolge  can easily  watch everything in here like i said  but they  choose to let the cash flow  cause its  all good           ,   http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/02/the-australian-government-is-monitoring-welfare-recipients-social-media-accounts/

Edited by ozzyoutdoor
  • Downvote 1

plus  its easy  from them to get a complete information package  all in one  place  rather  than  getting there info   form forums  

If they're getting all their info from this forum, doesn't that mean they're getting it all in one place? Also this forum provides ongoing support from not only one "professional grower" but many who can all offer advice on different aspects and methods of growing. You're offering advice on outdoor growing for $50 an hour, we're offering advice on indoor and outdoor inclusive of all the different methods and mediums for free. Again, if you can make money off people with your current business model, then by all means go ahead and good luck to you but you're really targeting the wrong audience. Most of us are growers and at least half have been growing for many many years and like the way they do it. You're really pedaling your wares in the wrong place mate. You can't expect to sell information to people who already know what they're doing.

pictures    not good  unless  you  have a special firewall   ,  besides  you guys a re small portion  of the market  ,  plus i have been through  all the forums  and  i feel  its all mostly armature  stuff    to stop online surveillance    tec is getting heavy now days  people                     also  its them to get  our shit sorted   centerlink have paid expert private detectives  to hunt  people like in hear  down  i am sure  they will be looking in hear      , goolge  can easily  watch everything in here like i said  but they  choose to let the cash flow  cause its  all good           ,   http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/02/the-australian-government-is-monitoring-welfare-recipients-social-media-accounts/

You're saying this place is dangerous because we don't have the right security and the government can spy on us and find out what we're doing but then you say they "choose to let the cash flow cause its all good" which despite the poor English, can be interpreted to mean that they don't give a fuck about us and won't bother us. You're contradicting yourself mate.

Dude, of course its mostly amateur.. Most people here are not professional growers. They have jobs and other lives, they don't have 1000 acres of land and they are not interested in going to prison. This does not mean they do not have knowledge or don't know how to grow...

Its not the USA . Its illegal and most people are happy to be amateur.   And you want to tell sell your secrets of professional growing but you are so well known by the cops that you cant live in Australia anymore..   So, is there a chapter about how to be stealth and not let the cops know what you are up to lol

I will give you one thing.. Very entertaining thread lol

Edited by Stiritup420
  • Upvote 1