Australian outdoor cannabis growing advice (australia)

learn form one of Australia most experienced outdoor guerrilla grower's , get over the phone , Skype or email personalized outdoor cannabises grow help from me direct , all topics covered from seeds , animal protection , soil preparation , fertilizers , starting on a budget , finding good safe grow locations and logistics like getting in and out and getting supply's in , small guerrilla growing or large cropping and everything you need to know , i give cutting edge top secret best ever advice specific to Australian outdoor conditions , start growing outdoor cheaply and easily today and get out of poverty i am here to help you this information is to good to leave , give me go i promise this is the gold ! 50 per hour paid upfront via pay pal ! you can trust me we can do this autonomously more autonomously than online forums , i understand all the risks but i can guaranty you can trust me for many reasons firstly i no longer even live in the country and secondly i want to help you

• Downvote 5

hi Cannabis Connoisseur.   this  is  a  simple service   like any other service  ,  i feel  there  is  a need  and demand so i am offering my  service , this  is soon to released as a online audio product as well later down the track   , i am sure  people  can benefit  form personal  help  specific  to there  situation  , since i no longer live in Australia  i feel the need to share  this information  , its taken me years  to learn what i know and i was grown  up into  the trade   and  its  leading edge stuff  alot of it  not covered  in the forums  

• Downvote 2

hi Cannabis Connoisseur.   this  is  a  simple service   like any other service  ,  i feel  there  is  a need  and demand so i am offering my  service , this  is soon to released as a online audio product as well later down the track   , i am sure  people  can benefit  form personal  help  specific  to there  situation  , since i no longer live in Australia  i feel the need to share  this information  , its taken me years  to learn what i know and i was grown  up into  the trade   and  its  leading edge stuff  alot of it  not covered  in the forums  

Just like many of us here we have grew up with it, in many diff parts of this country so we not some late comers that have not been around.

Why is the way you do it any diffrent to tom dick or harrys years of know how that they are willing to pass on for here that word again FREE...

I got dejavu... Where you trying to sell some book on here a year or so ago ?? Different username I assume.

Yer i think u are rite billygoat.

I to now remember something along those lines.

It prob some lil indin dude in a lil room in india on line trying to scam, every one has caught onto there phone calls now :whistle: