Australian outdoor cannabis growing advice (australia)

why   , because i am offering  this a outstanding  service  and i am a professional outdoor grower 

'Professional' indicates that it is in fact your 'profession' which is defined as "a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification". Considering growing cannabis is illegal in Australia, please do tell us what formal qualifications and training you have in the field? Then let us compare that to the hundreds of years of combined experience from all of our members. Good luck to you if you can con anyone into paying that much for your service but if you're going to try pulling one over on someone - make sure it's not people who are already experts in the matter lol

learn form one of Australia most experienced outdoor guerrilla grower's , get over the phone , Skype or email personalized outdoor cannabises grow help from me direct , all topics covered from seeds , animal protection , soil preparation , fertilizers , starting on a budget , finding good safe grow locations and logistics like getting in and out and getting supply's in , small guerrilla growing or large cropping and everything you need to know , i give cutting edge top secret best ever advice specific to Australian outdoor conditions , start growing outdoor cheaply and easily today and get out of poverty i am here to help you this information is to good to leave , give me go i promise this is the gold ! 50 per hour paid upfront via pay pal ! you can trust me we can do this autonomously more autonomously than online forums , i understand all the risks but i can guaranty you can trust me for many reasons firstly i no longer even live in the country and secondly i want to help you[/size]

Looks to me like your professional service could use a little professional editing. I offer you my services for only 75 dollars an hour, cutting edge English. Twat........

Looks to me like your professional service could use a little professional editing. I offer you my services for only 75 dollars an hour, cutting edge English. Twat........

lol :D lol, my thoughts exactly

Yep, I had a flashback of that douche before I'd even finished reading the 1st line.

Dunno if you're the same fucktard, but if you are it begs the question - why did you not learn your lesson the first time?

Suppose we're always going to be seen as a potentially vulnerable group of people as long as canna is illegal in this country, so dicks like this will pop up from time to time.  But what gets me is that they obviously don't look through the site before trying it on, otherwise they would quickly discover there's more and better knowledge on this site than what they could hope to have.

If you're a "professional grower", then I'm a "professional gynocologist and breast inspector" lol, line up ladies I only charge $500/hr paid upfront through paypal, but don't tell my missus, she thinks I'm a professional cannabis grower :D

• Upvote 3

I got dejavu... Where you trying to sell some book on here a year or so ago ?? Different username I assume.

Post some pics of your professional outdoor grows please ?

sorry i dont keep pics  and  i  advice you all not to either  keep in mind  that  all of  you online  can be traced  back to your  computer location  then to you  via  paper trail very easily  the only reason  the police dont  is  because  2 reasons  firstly  they  simply  dont have  enough  time  and secondly  in Australia  the  let  some  of  the cash  go into the economy to keep  things  running  well  , Australia is  basically built  from cannabis i have been at  my place in perth  the whole backyard full  talking with the perth drug squad  have a cup of tea  and a good old chat !  they  have bigger  fish to fry  ! ,  some of indoor grow operations  actually get taken over  by the cops  and kept running  i have seen that  to  !   and  only bust  according to the  budget funding   ,  i am well known by the police  as a  outlaw  grower  and  because of this  i actually  dont live in Australia the police  used to let me grow  if i paid  them of  !          i can give  you  little bits  of proof     as we go along  firstly  i  work with bonza seeds  alot  and  i  also  order seeds  for growers  as well   because i take  the risks  and  take a stand  as  a grower  thats what i do  ,  i recently ordered  3 grands worth  for  a guy   in cairns  one of the biggest  deals  ,  any way  there is plenty of clients  who are beginning who will benefit  from this  plus  its easy  from them to get a complete information package  all in one  place  rather  than  getting there info   form forums  

Edited by ozzyoutdoor
  • Downvote 1

I doubt very much the server hosting this site is in Australia. That's is the reason the cops don't bother.

Its just a weed man, People don't need to spend $50 an hour to learn.. Its not rocket science

If you teaching people how to grow large commercial amounts.  Make sure you teach them about prison also.

• Upvote 2