2nd grow 2015/16

Updated photos 6/1. Red pot now has my 4th best plant in. Got a new pot for the big xmas tree was a nice easy repot no roots damaged. The rest had the soil topped up a little and repositioned for better sun coverage. Now direct sun on them is about 7 hours. Happy growing everyone!

Hehe skull good luck with that :D

Looking Great man keep up the good work.

awesome work mate...a few years ago i tied mine down with some rope tied to a brick and just kept moving the brick out further and further each day..it worked well for me, but as ive been reading on here i shouldnt use rope cause it might damage the stem!...it was just some rope i use on my yabbie nets..

Thanks naycha man thats what im worried about most i want to get rid of them early you think another week or 2 theyll really show? 3 of my other plants have hairs on them already so maybe this one is a late bloomer or its a very tall sativa not sure with any of my strains it will all be a surprise this go lol. Thanks for the tips on how to pollenate too :)

Thanks naycha man thats what im worried about most i want to get rid of them early you think another week or 2 theyll really show? 3 of my other plants have hairs on them already so maybe this one is a late bloomer or its a very tall sativa not sure with any of my strains it will all be a surprise this go lol. Thanks for the tips on how to pollenate too :)

mine are like that 2 man only a few have shown sex give em a week or 2 :)

Updated photos 6/1. Red pot now has my 4th best plant in. Got a new pot for the big xmas tree was a nice easy repot no roots damaged. The rest had the soil topped up a little and repositioned for better sun coverage. Now direct sun on them is about 7 hours. Happy growing everyone!

Hehe skull good luck with that :D

Hi. Plants look excellent. Keep it up.

A little progress update. So the last time i posted pics i decided to get some neutrog gogo juice when i went on my adventure through bunnings lol. I read thru a few old posts about it and looked some info up and it seems the goods for sure. Definite response leaves have gotten darker and theyve grown faster considering the shit weather weve had. Last years grow i remember my soil being full of worms which means life but this year hardly any maybe 2 ive seen. I suppose the soil mix makes a difference too. Its amazing how important microorganisms in soil mixes are. I think my plants are taking nutrients better now. Very happy with the gogo juice i think its better than seasol but time will tell.

On the issue of sex 50% i would say are girls 100% hairs babyyyyy :) :) The rest im still unsure i reckon 1 more week ill be able to tell. Heres some happy snaps taken today. Thanks everyone again for the input and your threads so much to learn. I have a whole bunch of ideas for next season already lol.

Group shot

post-55495-0-13430900-1452589453_thumb.jpg

Hairs yeah!! Bit blurry sorry hard to keep steady and wind blowing..

post-55495-0-29717200-1452589731_thumb.jpg

Indica type of strain i think thats the one i grew last year looks the same plus seeds are left over from bagseeds i had. Had a bit of stress this one :(

post-55495-0-76660100-1452589780_thumb.jpg

Sativa? Probably again unsure but definently different to the previous pic

post-55495-0-05220100-1452590042_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1