• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

2nd grow 2015/16

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun :)
I dont know exactly how big is too big i would say maybe when pre flowers start to show I wouldnt do it. Anyone else have some info on that?

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

jords

jords

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

thanks mate....ive got 3 in and did one of them as an experiment so ill see how it goes...

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
U got a diary going? I topped the one in my red pot the tall one around mid november if i remember correctly and it was fairly big then but I wouldnt do it again now.

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
This is the red pot closeup of where it was topped it was a good 30cm tall when i did it.

Attached Files

jords

jords

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:

the one i topped was about waist height..i havent really been taking notes with these ones though...the other 2 are about shoulder height so i thought they might be to big..im just going to tie those ones down...

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
If theyre shoulder height i would hazard a guess and say yes tie down def dont top will take too long to recover and grow decent size new shoots. My 2c.

jords

jords

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:

cheers buddy...ive heard not to use string cause of rot..would fishing line be ok or will it cut the stem?..

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
I wouldnt use fishing line it will ring bark your stems. I just got some twine i initially used those twisty ties for garbage bags and they were cutting into the stems too.. as long as the string isnt too tight ull be alright i reckon

jords

jords

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:

thanks mate...ill give it a go..my big ones about 50cm under the top of the fence and im sure it will still grow heaps more before shes ready..

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
It will almost double in height by the time its ready when they start to bud they stretch a lot its amazing.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.