Growin at 800 meters, not always easy!

I've started my tomato seeds a week ago , Reggae Roma , indeterminate tomato 

started seeds last year on the 1st of Aug ( the horse's birthday ) & believe it or not 

pulled them out in july , they just continued to grow & set fruit but the fruit took forever

to ripen which they never did on the tree , so gave them the chop & sat the fruit on the

kitchen window ledge , they ripened but were nowhere near as nice as the earlier tomatoes 

If your looking for a tomato Reggae roma is a big producer , 2 plants & your given tomatoes away

:twiddle:

Yo Skink.. There's a book out there that needs your immediate attention.

It's called "How to win friends and influence people"

Have a scan through it in your own time m8..............

I'm sure you will learn something from it...........If not ....Lost cause

Was very interested in people's ideas about when and where to plant tomatoes. Sadly you successfully killed it ..

Congratulations for that......NOT

If you need any help, just ask me and you will receive as much as you give.....= Fuck All

Blow hard and long my friend...............

• Upvote 1

:sick

You've been here 5 minutes and espoused a glorious amount of self glorified greatness..... I bow to your enlightened skill and knowledge...Or distinct lack of it

Sadly I'm not a member of the 420 Crew. If that were the case "One would give you a negative rating" which is more than you deserve.

You rudely enter a thread, spruik shit and calmly walk out.......

Not going to happen on my watch...I'll call you for what you are............... possible pig <<<< pig as in animal as opposed to the law.

As for "Ho Stanley boo hoo" .................    Find another site that you can criticise and abuse people that are here to help........

As far as I'm concerned you do not belong here.................

End of story......................... And hey fuck you.

Sincerely yours ....Stanley Beamish