Mullumbimby madness

The thing is, every pretender that got some dope off around 76 to 80, from Byron to Tweed, would be talkin shit about Mullum Madness.

And if anyone really thinks they have some legendary genetic in any way related to those crops, well, good luck to them.

Tenuous linkage I would think.

There are 100s of growers that have "the big north coast sativa", and have resisted the skunk and indica waves that commenced in the mid eighties. The quality of the bud varies markedly, and it is no way a strain.

• Upvote 1

The thing is, every pretender that got some dope off around 76 to 80, from Byron to Tweed, would be talkin shit about Mullum Madness.

And if anyone really thinks they have some legendary genetic in any way related to those crops, well, good luck to them.

There are 100s of growers that have "the big north coast sativa", and have resisted the skunk and indica waves that commenced in the mid eighties. The quality of the bud varies markedly, and it is no way a strain.

I know some one that have some of the madness genes in a x

+1

• Upvote 1

Shantibaba once lived at Upper Main Arm, and on the net you can find his La nina rave which describes its origin around Main Arm, and that he took it to Amsterdam...

It is , simply, a completely distinct strain to Mullum Madness, as the events are a decade apart.

Sure, I have no doubt younger growers at the time in the hills around Mullum were calling their gear MM.

My view is that there is no such thing as a stabilised strain. I have been in the area for 36 years and have seen no evidence

of any Mullum Madness.

• Upvote 1

Shantibaba once lived at Upper Main Arm, and on the net you can find his La nina rave which describes its origin around Main Arm, and that he took it to Amsterdam...

It is , simply, a completely distinct strain to Mullum Madness, as the events are a decade apart.

Sure, I have no doubt younger growers at the time in the hills around Mullum were calling their gear MM.

My view is that there is no such thing as a stabilised strain. I have been in the area for 36 years and have seen no evidence

of any Mullum Madness.

From what most ppl are saying..It sounds like just a slang name for the good shit at the time grown around there maybe

From what most ppl are saying..It sounds like just a slang name for the good shit at the time grown around there maybe

Exactly. MM was a catchy name that just about everyone with decent weed back then liked to call their weed....it sounded cool and sold well it's that simple.   Same as now people are cashing in on the name MM even though its a strain that never existed in reality and still doesn't. But the story sounds 'cool'.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1