Mullumbimby madness

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160227/188309b3136db06c4ce98384da6897e6.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160227/57dcd89620411f5cd750ff22b30f05e8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160227/d847344bb798baa3b10d5cacf8abc3a6.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160227/28ae79f19bffc50139c4aa4eaefdc04b.jpg

The two female's i got from the mullum seed from yantra not great looking just was interested to see what's up with them these were extremely late seeds i popped in dunno what a legit mullum looks like but maybe one of u gurus might be able to chime in an tell me if they're junk or not cheers

Yes Ozzy 420 is correct.

Not trippy like some of the original Durban Poison or Swazi, just very powerful and racy and quite long lasting.

The dark green is the Oxanaca cross I believe.

And the light green, very long wispy sativa leaf with the tinge of purple/grey/brown in the bud is the pure MM.

you mean this

post-59058-0-81597100-1473421128_thumb.jpg

Hi all...my information was that the true Mullum madness was a 20 to 30 lb odd grow that occurred in Main Arm in the summer of 74 /75..the cannabis was almost a blue dark green...and very very potent.

It did become a legend....but was a one off....I got told the growers name was Charlie ***tt.

My elder brother scored one ounce only in 75 in Mullum.$50 which was very dear.

It was talked about for years around Mullum, Nimbin, Mur'bah Uki etc.

The la nina strains supposedly taken from Main arm to Europe by Shantibaba are a whole different strain and plant...and were dispersed through a fair few older growers at the head of Main arm through to Uki Mt Warning etc. I still have the strain as do others. Very large sativa with a very pleasant long lasting stone, no tolerance build up for some reason...very strong creeper stone.....hard to stabilise the fruitier tasting ones, lots of pepper even tobacco like tastes.

Colchicine theory? Maybe...I must admit we all wondered even back then...

Hi all...my information was that the true Mullum madness was a 20 to 30 lb odd grow that occurred in Main Arm in the summer of 74 /75..the cannabis was almost a blue dark green...and very very potent.

It did become a legend....but was a one off....I got told the growers name was Charlie ***tt.

My elder brother scored one ounce only in 75 in Mullum.$50 which was very dear.

It was talked about for years around Mullum, Nimbin, Mur'bah Uki etc.

The la nina strains supposedly taken from Main arm to Europe by Shantibaba are a whole different strain and plant...and were dispersed through a fair few older growers at the head of Main arm through to Uki Mt Warning etc. I still have the strain as do others. Very large sativa with a very pleasant long lasting stone, no tolerance build up for some reason...very strong creeper stone.....hard to stabilise the fruitier tasting ones, lots of pepper even tobacco like tastes.

Colchicine theory? Maybe...I must admit we all wondered even back then...

I think I know that last name? If so his daughters are my mates half sisters..In serious. There dad was Charlie ***tt and lived up that way for a long time but passed recently ??