Mullumbimby madness

Hey guys, finally checked back on my post. Wasnt sure what the response would be like. But im glad it generated some interest and hopefully answered a few questions. Ryan, dont bin em bro. Just because they might not be mm, dont mean you cant get some kick ass weed off em'. Ive gotta say that alot of people seem to put far too much weight on strain selection. Im a firm believer that as long as you have a good, virile strain suited to your local climate, you can grow herb that will rate up there with the best. I put more emphasis on growing. Site selection, soil prep, adequate h20 and a whole shitload of blood, sweat, tears and TLC. Growing is such a personal thing too, everyone has little tricks and different ways of doing things. Its amazing how different the end product of the same strain grown by two different people (even in relatively close proximity) can be. But if you provide the light, nutrient and h20, and your plant can absorb them readily, the end product should be lovely regardless of the strain. I personally stopped calling any strains i grow by their ''trademark'' names years ago. And whenever i get seeds i take the strain info with a grain of salt..... Shit, it might not be acapulco purple devil x white wally wonka, but its still gonna fuck you up.  Anyway hope everyones gardens are doing well. thought id throw up a couple of pics of some current projects. enjoy