Heya all.

From what I can tell getting a nitrogen deficiency problem, but I'm not too sure why.

post-40304-0-16785100-1431478642_thumb.jpg

This girl is thirsty ... drinking about 1.5l of water a day.

Im currently feeding her 4ml Canna Vega Bio (3-1-5-1) + 2ml Amgrow Nitrosol (12-2-13-7) and have started 2ml PK 13/14 (0-6-11-0)

that should be HEAPS of juice, as you can see on other pictures there is only the smallest tip burn and the buds are looking nice and fat already so it's taking it quite well.

any idea's or is this just a natural thing?

Had a closer look ... No bugs no white/black spots & it only seems to be affecting the lower canopy leaves where not much light is getting though, and new growth is fine.

I'm guessing because the lower leaves are not getting any light, the plant is using them up for nutrients instead of keeping them alive for photosynthesis.