King of cannabis Nevil Schoenmakers stages a quiet comeback

I clicked that link in your post Itchy,  ...  He recently coauthored a submission to a NSW government inquiry into the matter.[4]..... 

but it didnt work.. be interested to read the submission.

it appears he has Hep C https://www.medicaljane.com/2015/02/25/legendary-cannabis-breeder-neville-schoenmakers-needs-your-help/

& is the head of production for his company Tasman Health Cannabinoids Pty Ltd

however https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/TASMAN-HEALTH-CANNABINOIDS-PTY-LTD-168345104/a9c4cddf-0dec-4458-811e-b2402ad7b732

so you'd have to do more digging bill to find & read his submission 

Ya thanks for the clarification Louise.

Bit of a dick so, don't know the mr.nice seedbank story but seems like it's always the same story with him.

Nah I think mark Howard “mr. Nice” was a bit different, he even sold his part in greenhouse after he made them big and when they started thinking only of the money I think that was the 90’s. However after his passing you never know now Edited by bakedcake
  • Upvote 1