King of cannabis Nevil Schoenmakers stages a quiet comeback

Feb. 20, 2015, 4:11 p.m. In the hazy halls of marijuana folklore, one name reigns supreme: Nevil Schoenmakers.

View the full article

Old news... nev took the money and ran, with multiple canna startups in aus too... used as a prop for share prices is all... didn't realise he was a west aussie though... rippa!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I like the way business man Trevor longman tries to use the line " There is a deeper issue here that people need medical cannabis" pretending he's not a conniving, scamming, greedy business man after saying earlier "we have people on the ground in Canada who will bye everything we can produce" fucking scum cunts.

I wouldn't call him king of anything apart from King of the Whiny Bitches.

Old news... nev took the money and ran, with multiple canna startups in aus too... used as a prop for share prices is all... didn't realise he was a west aussie though... rippa!

That's how he ended up in jail... afp/wap picked him up for the usa when he visited family in wa. 

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call him king of anything apart from King of the Whiny Bitches.

That's how he ended up in jail... afp/wap picked him up for the usa when he visited family in wa. 

Spot on, got a few other names i'd call him as well, none of them would be nice lol

the whole ganja industry was built on con-artists, liars, junkies and informers 

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1