hey hashey

Not to sure what happened, roots look good, no stem/branch damage

Maybe wot chopper said, stress

gave away some same beans to mate and grew in doors no trouble at all

Im putting it down to "one of those things"

hey g4me

looking forward to Blueberry

cracked s couple of LSD aswell just to make sure :egyptdance:

lsd takes me back a few years mate i will have to grow some i have only ever put em on my tongue haha

Gday again mate. Depends how much height you have I let mine get to around 15 inches above the soil. I just updated my diary mate take a look at the main colas on my 3 week old girl in flower might give you some idea as when to flick yours over. Yours is looking good mate but I'm not sure your gunna get equal growth. Some colas seem thicker than others I sure hope it works for ya mate. Oh just to let you know mine is mainlined to haha

Hi dude, Cant find your diary. Got a link to it, or someone else know where it it. Would like to see. 

• Upvote 1

Hi dude, Cant find your diary. Got a link to it, or someone else know where it it. Would like to see. 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/73267-first-indoor-grow/

there ya go mate it was my first time. so things should get better, aiming for more control over the colas from now on, i got a couple of runt colas on 1 of my plants. and i think i will defoliate all plants like i did the incredible bulk the buds are so much more thick and compact.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/73267-first-indoor-grow/

i got a couple of runt colas on 1 of my plants. and i think i will defoliate all plants like i did the incredible bulk the buds are so much more thick and compact.

Hey g

same with me, got quite a few runt colas branching out from the bottom

wast to sure what to do with them, so I took the Kog point of view and "let it grow"

in hind sight I shoulda chopped and cloned, next time.

nice growing by the way, nice fat buds!

didn't think mainlining was for me, but will definitely try it again

Hey g

same with me, got quite a few runt colas branching out from the bottom

wast to sure what to do with them, so I took the Kog point of view and "let it grow"

in hind sight I shoulda chopped and cloned, next time.

nice growing by the way, nice fat buds!

didn't think mainlining was for me, but will definitely try it again

little trick for ya mate you might be able to see my 125 watt flouro light at the back its sitting right next to my runt cola haha. i was sitting here stoned one night and thought yeah that might just help it. and it did mate i reckon im gunna get close to an ounce of that runt i will try to take some pics. if not i will definately seperate those buds and weigh them up after drying to see what the runt cola got me.

way i see it for 9 weeks with a 125 ewatt flouro maybe cost me 50 bucks, thats a cheap ozz if i get that much from a runt haha