Really hard to tell without scale and feeling bud density etc, sideways pic doesn't help either lol .  I'd hazard a guess of minimum 20g/cola and probably over 200g for the whole plant, give or take 50g or so??????  It's all random guesswork though, so don't make plans based on it. 

Do like the look of the nice long colas though, and should make for an easier harvest.

• Upvote 1

Really hard to tell without scale and feeling bud density etc, sideways pic doesn't help either lol .  I'd hazard a guess of minimum 20g/cola and probably over 200g for the whole plant, give or take 50g or so??????  It's all random guesswork though, so don't make plans based on it. 

Do like the look of the nice long colas though, and should make for an easier harvest.

haha ur the man hashy you made me smile once again thats plenty for me with 3 of the bangers going all similar in size haha. and glad those make for easier harvest cause i have no idea how to harvest yet hehe

Woah man! don't you know smoking cheese can lead to some you having some really tasty smoked cheese? :P

hahahaha to good mate. only one problem this cheese is as harsh as can be i think he either didnt stop nutes or has not cured im not to sure exactly but i cough my asshole out through my mouth every cone, but i can handle that for the head hit hehe

hey all,

I have run into a problem with my Pineapple Chunk

and was hoping one of you fine people might know whats going on

I have 8 main colas, which 3 of them look this

post-39522-0-10592000-1433827097_thumb.jpg

post-39522-0-76377400-1433827151_thumb.jpg

post-39522-0-65652500-1433827174_thumb.jpg

why would only 3 of the 8 colas do this?

they are from "both sides" of the hub,not from the same side

I thought it might from nitrogin lock out,as I have been pushing the flower nutes to the limit,

but why would it only affect a portion of the plant?

thought it might be from over watering,

but again why only some of the plant, wouldn't it effect the whole plant?

thought it might be bugs, but none found, and is not affecting any other plant in the tent

My thought were to flush with ph adjusted water then take the wait n see approach? thoughts?

FYI- in soil (canna terra) with canna terra nutes, not rocket science!

any suggestions welcome

hey all,

I have run into a problem with my Pineapple Chunk

and was hoping one of you fine people might know whats going on

I have 8 main colas, which 3 of them look this

attachicon.gifabcde 012.jpg

attachicon.gifabcde 014.jpg

attachicon.gifabcde 016.jpg

why would only 3 of the 8 colas do this?

they are from "both sides" of the hub,not from the same side

I thought it might from nitrogin lock out,as I have been pushing the flower nutes to the limit,

but why would it only affect a portion of the plant?

thought it might be from over watering,

but again why only some of the plant, wouldn't it effect the whole plant?

thought it might be bugs, but none found, and is not affecting any other plant in the tent

My thought were to flush with ph adjusted water then take the wait n see approach? thoughts?

FYI- in soil (canna terra) with canna terra nutes, not rocket science!

any suggestions welcome

have u had any bugs lately mate. i had a plant go like that after i hit it with aslystin larvicide then gave the plant a good  spray of pyrithium. but being a noob i then left them outside in the sun for a few hrs to dry out haha.

also have a real good look of your main stems or colas that they have not been split.

and what is the ph of your run off im no expert but when my run off gets to far out of the 5.5 to 6.2 for coco i give a good flush.

Edited by grow for me

Hey-------

I've had something similarly happen before. Here is a bit of stem biology. The centre of the stem, the woody bit, is for strength. It keeps the plant upright. The outer part of the stem is where the plant gets its food and moisture from. When a plant is 'ringbarked' it will die as no food nor moisture can get above the ring. Some people use a grow style of LST, in doing so they snap the centre, woody bit, but leave the bark in place, leaving the feed route whole so the bud can still feed and develop. By the looks of those buds I'd say there has been damage to the feed route.

The last time I had this happen I found that one of the buds about 1/2 way down the stem was infested with mould. The mould had eaten thru the bark/feed route and because of this none of the goodness the bud required was actually getting to the bud above. The feed route was merely feeding the mould.

I'd be checking the entire stem length for any damage. Damage will allow the bark to weep. When I say 'any damage' I mean manmade or plant made. Any weeping will allow mould to develop.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

I'm with Merl1n on this one.  No idea what the problem is, but being localised rather than plant wide I'd be looking at the affected branches, and any common point in particular, also look for insect damage or signs of things boring into or living in the branches.  Hope you can track it down, and that it doesn't spread plant wide.

Hey-------

I've had something similarly happen before. Here is a bit of stem biology. The centre of the stem, the woody bit, is for strength. It keeps the plant upright. The outer part of the stem is where the plant gets its food and moisture from. When a plant is 'ringbarked' it will die as no food nor moisture can get above the ring. Some people use a grow style of LST, in doing so they snap the centre, woody bit, but leave the bark in place, leaving the feed route whole so the bud can still feed and develop. By the looks of those buds I'd say there has been damage to the feed route.

The last time I had this happen I found that one of the buds about 1/2 way down the stem was infested with mould. The mould had eaten thru the bark/feed route and because of this none of the goodness the bud required was actually getting to the bud above. The feed route was merely feeding the mould.

I'd be checking the entire stem length for any damage. Damage will allow the bark to weep. When I say 'any damage' I mean manmade or plant made. Any weeping will allow mould to develop.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Hey Merl1n

Thanks for that, will have a good look bottom to top tonight

I do like to pinch n bend in LSTing.....