I've flown out of Tullamarine twice in the last 3 months, and I haven't seen a single dog. Once I saw a woman stopped and they searched her hand luggage, but that was a random bomb check. Mind you, I know a girl that smuggled about 8 grams in from France in her bra :scratchin

I can't say I'd risk it though, I'd organise to get some up there before you go :)

im going to sydney for a few days

its been a while since ive flown interstate flights

obviously i wouldn't carry weed international, but how about interstate?like a few g's in ur bag>?

14th July:

The NSW police have announced they have made an arrest at Sydney Airport (domestic) someone carrying 13kg of cannabis.

Of important information to others planning even small carrys: the police said this was part of an ongoing operation called Operation Flora targeting interstate drug movements through Sydney Airport.

this was about 98

i moved to sydney from perth , no connections . brother just harvested a big outdoor crop .

got 2oz , removed all the stem , compressed to to fuck down to like a 50$ bag . put it down the jocks . jumped the plane . fucking uncomfortable .

im waiting in the baggage carrosel and the beagle comes out working his way down the line . gets to passanger about 20ft away and my bag comes out the flap thing . pick it , walk on out of there

:)

now with the all the anti terrorism citizen control bullshit i dont know if id do it .

the best way to do it is to just go spend 15 bucks on a bottle of 151 and make green dragon or make a airtight baggie 3 or 4 thick stick it in a bottle and mail it you have no worries make sure its not a clear bottle stronger the better it will come out or like i said tripple bag it and drop it in the bottle green dragon is the greatest drink of all time drop a oz ina 5th and wait a couple of days and take 5 shots at the most and just wait for the ride to start Edited by fsagertyaef

I was heading to melbourne for a week, and i had no contacts over there.

So i rolled up 20 cigarete doobies, and took them over in a pack of stuyvesants and re wraped the outer plastic layer.

I got to the xray machine and started freaking out because i had to put them through the scanner.

After i got through the other side i was shitting bricks before i realised that they would have just looked like a pack of ciggies through the xray machine.

:)

Then after the xray area there was a chick with something that looked like a dust buster.... and she was moving it up and down peoples bodies.

I think it might be a smell sencor of some kind.. i dunno... i managed to avoid it because she wansnt scaning everyone just like 1 out of 2 people.

After reading this thread it may have been a stupid idea... but atleast i had some grass for my week holiday to vic.

::M1557::