would depend on how desperate i was for smoko but if i were gonna carry pot i would only take a very small amount and compress it so i could roll it up and sew into the sweatband on my hat or something....

personally i would send the shit via express post....buy urself a bottle of rum, put ya pot in that and send away...ofcourse the baggies would have to be air/water tight but u could probably get an oz - 2oz of bud in a bottle :blink:

i use to know this guy who came back from brisbane with 4 x 50's in the soles of his shoes he just lifted out the soles on each shoe and put 2 in then put the soles back in, 50's = 3grams so he got 12g's threw no probs well i think it was 4 maybe been 2 or 3 was a few years ago now and alot less security and dogs i guess.

the question i would be asking is "what would happen if i got caught" ??

if you know the risk, you'll know the answer

but id go by myself a pair of briefs (with the pocket) and sew it into their, if the dogs sniff it out give it a slap (works well for women) but freaj out as if your intimidated.

that would be my ultimate plan

Might be able to take it thru in a suitcase, but not on u.. I just flew from Cairns - Sydney, Sydney - Perth, Perth - Sydney... and they had sniffer dogs at Sydney and Perth airports.. it was a little King Charles Cavalier Spaniel i think.. little 'shit-dog' i call em.. i hate small dogs :D hehee

Hey SoDrysBro, mate, thats a hell of an avatar. Gotta find a way to up load my own sometime soon. I am I right in assuming your mate travelled before 9/11? I came back to Aus, and travelled internally, in 2003 and the local lads were FUCKING HARDCORE. The horrible, but necessary, anal option came into its own. You wanna get that shit (literally!) there, you gotta stuff it up there. Do the 'straight' tourist thing and those fucking little dogs won't smell it. Which dog doesn't like a good genital sniff anyway? Gotta hate police dogs. Have you ever heard of a police cat? No, neither have I. Little fucker's smell is just as good, but they couldn't give a shit. Cats do ther own thing and they just rock. Fuck the humans, I be doing my CAT thing!

:peace: Up the old poo shoot eh? I'd probably prefer to go straight than stick a baggie of pot up my back passage. Depends on how deperate I was I suppose :scratchin

You're right about carrying it on your person, don't do it!!!! I've been Perth-Syd-Melb-Tas, then back from Tas-Melb-Perth, and times that by 3. The little beagle fuckers were everywhere!

I accidently had a candy pipe in my toiletries bag on the last way back through, and it didn't get picked up. It's been used heaps, stunk, but it got through :thumbsup

Here's a funny story. I had to go to Perth domestic terminal with Tom back in June to pick his daughter up, she was coming from Tassie. We had a huuuuuge sesh before we left, and had to sit around and wait in the lounge while her flight was slightly delayed. So, being stoners, we got some munchies for the wait. Sitting around talking, and a customs bloke comes walking past, eating his sandwich and leading a beagle along. This dog got to about 5 metres away from me, and it lifted it's head and made a fucking beeline for me. Those things are like mini steam trains mate! Lucky old mate was eating his lunch, he looked over at me, saw that we had food lol And dragged the dog back. Phew!! This dog had to be dragged away, literally!! I must've reeked of MJ, I know I did!! Tell ya what, I shit fucking bricks :shock

IMO your pretty silly if your trying to get through sydney airport with all the dogs they have , sydney is propably the most populated and busy airport in Australia and they have the dogs to match that :peace:, besides all that though sydney is probably one of the easier places for a smoker to find smoke with no problems at all, probabbly could get on at the airport if you found the right guy lol