Vertical Growing

Im not sure if anyone has tried the Colis as yet, but I have one on order.

I have been informed that they have sent a couple down this way but god know who 2??? God bless em!!

They set you back close to 3g's for the system and the killer is the frieght coming close to 4.5g's.

Will see what I can do as I believe they are well worth the down time!

HJ

Ooh yeah, have seen 2 of these things at another site loaded with 600 plants cant remember where but it was called the twin towers

and the pictures of these things before harvest are still stuck in my

head .

Seems pretty efficient , 2x the plants compared to flat bed.

Good luck with it m8 ,

Hope theres going to be a diary !.. :D

Im not sure if anyone has tried the Colis as yet, but I have one on order.

I have been informed that they have sent a couple down this way but god know who 2??? God bless em!!

They set you back close to 3g's for the system and the killer is the frieght coming close to 4.5g's.

Will see what I can do as I believe they are well worth the down time!

HJ

No oz hydro shops could do this custom for cheaper? Sounds pretty expenisive for a setup

The harvest you are getting every 8 weeks, with small number of plants, cant be the same amount of what you can get out of a coliseum, is it? I mean the small the numbers, and if your not vegging the plants will stay small and the yield will not be incredible. Coliseums are for people who are wanting LARGE yeilds in a limited space, with ease of use, and not too many lights running....

I hear electricity is expensive in Australia!!

Sorry should have explained what I do a bit better , I veg them for the full 8 weeks that the others are flowering, so I have monster plants buy the time it goes into flower , I harvest every 8 weeks but the plants are in actuall fact 16 weeks old including thier veg time

this makes for very sufficient yields , and I am taking a risk that I will be fined again not end up in jail , the returns from the coli system are remarkable don't get me wrong but it is just too much risk to run for my liking , I would probably die of a heart attack worrying if the cops are gonna come and lock me away for 600 plants he he , I am happy with what I get out of my harvest which is generally up near 3p with 2 600's , cut that down buy weeks to the next harvest , and I don't really feel I need anymore ,

I'll admit that if I was a comercial grower I would probably have a few of these to pump out real big numbers as they seem a hell ofallot smarter than fillign out a complete home , but in the end I don't really need what you get from it , 6- 10 p every 8 weeks is great for a comercial dealer but it's a bit hardcore for the home grower imo :(