Outdoor mother plant

I haven't done it.

I am aware that it can be difficult to keep indoor mother plants in a vegetative state without strict environmental control (extended light hours are not always sufficient).

This leads me to believe that it would be quite difficult to do outdoors without environmental control.

Naycha :peace:

I haven't done it.

I am aware that it can be difficult to keep indoor mother plants in a vegetative state without strict environmental control (extended light hours are not always sufficient).

This leads me to believe that it would be quite difficult to do outdoors without environmental control.

Naycha :peace:

Hey Naycha,

Cheers for the comment.

I am talking about letting it flower and reveging year after year mate.

Cheers

ff

Interesting question, i have wondered this myself as it has been done successfully indoors. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for us both.

Yeah Chief, it will be interesting to see what she does.

The reason i ask is that i have stuck an excess plant out with a male to get some seeds, and i thought, may as well chop her back and leave her there to reveg and get clones off her before next winter.

Cheers

ff

i have seen it done Ford - kept in a pot outside in summer and brought in to a sun-room over winter.

No extra lights but sun-room was part of the house so was kept pretty warm.

Guy eventually got sick of all the winter months she was sitting inside doing sweet FA (except being a legal hazard) so he chopped her, but she definitely went 2 seasons, i think maybe 3