1st grow, indoor tent in soil. Few beginner questions

wow..glad I changed thoughts from a 4" at least then

Was it "just water" it & grow?

Is it worth it in your opinion?

Cheers.

yeah but first run I was overwatering so used blumats to get it more consistent. Mate or two who been smoking many more years than me lost their mind when they tried it. Quality is everything. Check the blog for the soil site as he’s put some tea recipes up which I’m trying now in addition to water only. Same as with veggies. Home soil grown tastes a lot better than hydro. Just being able to time when you pick it to minimise couch lock (If leave longer then bud weighs more so more $ and more cbn) - but that can be done irrespective of soil/coco.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yeah but first run I was overwatering so used blumats to get it more consistent. Mate or two who been smoking many more years than me lost their mind when they tried it. Quality is everything. Check the blog for the soil site as he’s put some tea recipes up which I’m trying now in addition to water only. Same as with veggies. Home soil grown tastes a lot better than hydro. Just being able to time when you pick it to minimise couch lock (If leave longer then bud weighs more so more $ and more cbn) - but that can be done irrespective of soil/coco.

I'm a dumb c@nt when it comes to half of the terms used here. lol..but i'm tryin :-) 

Have always grown outdoors with whatever seeds i can scrounge & bunnings soil & seaweed nute for veg & bloom for flower. Basic shit.

But wanna learn n also grow indoors for winter. 

I don't sell at all,just personal for me & the minister of war.

I'm a dumb c@nt when it comes to half of the terms used here. lol..but i'm tryin :-)

Have always grown outdoors with whatever seeds i can scrounge & bunnings soil & seaweed nute for veg & bloom for flower. Basic shit.

But wanna learn n also grow indoors for winter.

I don't sell at all,just personal for me & the minister of war.

understand. Just had a memory of a garden dad made when he built a house when I was a kid and all the plants went crazy in the first season (not cannabis unfortunately).. so had a reference of what a garden can do and hence did the research. Have bought pgr and organic bud.. but even the “organic” still seemed to have couch lock.. so better to just do it oneself and control the variables for quality.

understand. Just had a memory of a garden dad made when he built a house when I was a kid and all the plants went crazy in the first season (not cannabis unfortunately).. so had a reference of what a garden can do and hence did the research. Have bought pgr and organic bud.. but even the “organic” still seemed to have couch lock.. so better to just do it oneself and control the variables for quality.

Am wanting to grow Blue Dream & if can get some Maui wowie,as i prefer higher sativa. Helps me be creative and getshitdone

But do realise in a tent that size I will have a lot of cropping & training to do.