'Kronic' user warns of frightening effect

what a lightweight, I used to pull massive bowls of the stuff- I have to admit it's not a healthy habit and im glad I can no longer get it- and the fact I quit smoking ages ago- but seriously he only had 2 puffs, and then he shits himself lol.

*giggle* I used to sprinkle the pineapple express, with the tropical explosion, and mix it with skunk blend--- ever tasted the ceiling? well me neither but that was the strongest shit i've ever had in my life next to spice diamond (nothing will compare even close to that).

Are R/C's all bad? not really no depending on the analogue- are the people who willy nilly spray the shit all over the herbs a bunch of fuckwits for not really having quality control- YEP.

Should it have been made illegal? nope- it should have had restrictions placed on it the same as new zealand, and stricter quality control methods and approved analogues. 

The effects of these things are underestimated as it can cause side effects on the liver and kidney's- but also further effects for example.

Friday night in the CBD hospital you'd get a whole bunch of people flipping out on the synthetics doing "THEYRE COMING THEYRE COMING"-- maybe thats what the brands should have been labelled 3g of "they're coming they're coming!".

just an update-- posted this article to a mate and he just told me a story- 

Mate:

my mate had a couple drags of a joint n broke open a portal to the the reptilian mother world and they seen him n started attacking him. 

he flipped his lid, had to take him outta the hardcore trip it gave him.

my reply:

I dont think it was a portal and the australian reptile park wants its iguana back

Mate:

was sitting right next to him as i passed the rolled one his way. 

took a couple drags n then started yelling. they can see me.. 

WTF theres reptillians. their coming for me, help ###, help me.

another mate who tried the same stuff, said everything turned into mario block style world. 

i had a bit of it n it just made me feel a lil weird, no visuals. no portals no mario, just felt un easy.

my reply

so he was running into walls, headbutting bricks, climbing through sewer pipes, jumping on turtles, and eating mushrooms on the ground?

Oh noes a suit says it's really bad so we really should believe him cause he must be an upstanding member of society. If he was a garbage collector then obviously his comments/experience wouldn't hold the same weight. Omg let's all panic!!!

My experience with the synthetic 'Black mamba' is it is an intense high for a short period. Everytime I induge, it is after copious amounts of alcohol. It is trippy and will sit you back on your arse after a cone but 30mins later you're down again. What's with all the scaremongering with synthetics? Oh that's right, the government doesn't want it and wants to protect us from harm. God bless 'em. Wake up numbnuts and don't believe all you read.

• Downvote 3

Mate:

my reply:

Mate:

my reply

Mate:

my reply:

Mate:

my reply

I like a good high..sitting with some friends smoking, laughing, eating, having a good time. Head butting bricks and climbing sewer pipes doesn't sound that fun. Yep, I'll stick to bud.

• Upvote 1

weed 4 me helps my add depression when i was 18 i had 2 live with my sister who bassicly gave me my 1st cone n all o that. but when i was 17 i tried 2 commit suicide wich i know had nothing 2 do with weed becuse weed is the only thing that helps its really f!@#ckd cuse she was a seller new every one that sold n stuff n o one wood sell 2 me then i found the fake crape ended up just taking off all i took with me was me wallet dident say nothing 2 no one just fuckt off 4 munth at a time a few times had no wher 2 go dident have any mates. the depression got worse started cutting my self eventuelly i had anuff one night while i cutting my self went 2 the hospitel thay dident even dissinfect it nothing. itsall worked out tho im doing a hell of a lot better gunna start growing my own gunna be a really small growXD. so 4 those pepole saying there aint nothing rong with fake weed all i can say is it really fucked me up.please forgive me about the bad grammer and spelling im writing this and its very upsetting those were the worst 2 years of my life being homless in sydney in wintersux. thank u kindly.