'Kronic' user warns of frightening effect

smoking one right now. have been for the last month. theres only shit weed around. im not a lightweight, been a heavy polydrug abuser in the past. ive seen ppl lose their shit and ive had a few scary moments but it comes down too the synthetic i can handle it. am2201 freaks ppl out alot i find.. i iv'd 12mg of am2201 once dont ask me why. i was ok. it all comes down too the individual but theres new shit out i havent sent it too the lab yet so im unsure whats in it but its the most weed like of the synths ive tried. lasts 4-5hours if not longer sometimes. interesting that all the experts have never used it. i dont recommend it unless your a drug beast.

• Downvote 2

I tried that K2 shit one time.... Was the first and last time I will ever go near it!

Didn't feel smashed/stoned/baked/fried..... (I could go on lol ) I felt like I was trippin on acid!

More than the physical effects of having zero balance, vomiting, insane dizziness, cold sweats,

it was was my brain that was scaring the fuck out of me.

Wild crazy thoughts ive never even dreamt of before, intense paranoia. voices, music, even every day normal tasks

Became too intimidating to complete and I felt like I was a child and couldn't take care of myself anymore. Like I was

never going to feel normal again.... Then the panic set in!

What if I never feel normal again and I'm stuck like this forever??? Obviously stupid thoughts now I look back but

At the time it felt terrifyingly real and I ended up hiding from my own husband in our bedroom till I fell asleep on

The floor. When I woke up I was fine but I'd never touch that shit again!

I'm not claiming I know a great deal about synthetic cannabis but I'm not a light weight smoker so the above effects were

enough to tell me never to go near it again!

Nancy :)

• Upvote 4

synthetic drugs result in synthetic highs

creating, at times intense cerebral stimulation of unpredictable heights and depths

imitating a natural product with synthetic .. what an insult!

mary j. turned and sacastically said,  ' Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery Honeychild! '  and slammed the door on her way out.

one man's porridge is another mans supper

• Upvote 1