'Kronic' user warns of frightening effect

I had a mate try that shit and he said the same thing.. he went pale and couldn't talk, and he is a seasoned cannabis smoker.. he will never try it again either.. must be some heavy shit in that fake stuff... i prefer the real stuff!!!  CFTW

Think you will find that Kronic an all them other synthetic kinds of synthetic cannabis is {BAD NEW'S} .

It will fry your Brain an you will end up either pissing or shitting your Brain out.

I have never tried it an never will after seeing what it has done to my brothers brain.

Cannabis has never Killed anyone or fried there brain till they don't know if they are male or female, even if they check between there legs they still cant tell the difference.

Stick with the real thing {CANNABIS}.

Regards Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 1

If you really want to find out about where, who and why these synthetic derivatives of Canna came into existance. I would suggest you research the subject as I did ages ago(Wiki is a good place to start, but don't stop there.). I looked at Kronic as an alternative for my wife and her condition(legal and reletively cheap from overseas). What I found was scary to say the least, there was no known way I was going to allow my wife to use this shit.

I research all meds my wife and I take now, before we take them, after my wife was prescribed EXFFEXOR XR by a GP. If you really want to read about a TOTALLY FUCKING SCARY DRUG, look it up. Side affects possible from taking the damn thing, a lot + DEATH, the really scary part kicks in when you stop taking this shit. Her doctor freaked out after she stopped taking this crap cold turkey, possible side affect, a lot + DEATH.  Some people reccommend counting the individual grains of the drug in a cap and decreasing it 1 grain at a time over time, nice hey. FDA has a good list of conditions possible with the use and stopping use of this fucking drug. Yet the BASTARDS that allow drugs like this shit to be prescribed and manufactured are against canna for the most. These sorts of things really turn my wheels.

A little reading goes a long way to caring for your own health.

• Upvote 2

I have an ex-mate who smokes this 'legal grass' all day, every day. When he gets a new batch he OD's at times just like this 'businessman' did. Shakes, spins, vomits and crashes. He would have three to four cones in a hit. Fucking idiot.

I would go and visit and try a 1/4 of a cone and I would be off my head for 15minutes and then down you come again. Saw what it was doing to him and tried to get him to see, but in the end I just walked away.