Pegz, What exactly are ya after mate?, there are 100% pure sativas, then there are the Sativa dominant hybrids which things like AC/DC are....... Pure sati's ya need headroom....... in fact they best grown outside, BUT doesn't mean if ya mad enuff like young EV..... lol ....... you can't have a crack.

The hybrids are a bit easier to control inside, you will stull get ya sativa high.......maybe not as brain warping as a pure sati, but be pretty good.

I'm going to wrestle a 100% sati in the tent soon, stay tuned to me diary.... i just know she's going to want to go large...... lol .

Hope you find what you are looking for.

:peace: Nibbler.

• Upvote 1

Pegz, What exactly are ya after mate?

Something that never exceeds 5 ft, is immune to mold and pests and produces 1.5kg of bud in an 8 week flower period. :D

Nah, I just made this thread to get some replies/suggestions going and I got some good ones too.

Someone grew a Dr. Grinspoon in the grow diary section a while back, was an interesting grow, IIRC he gave up after 100+ days, buds were still maturing but he had to pull it.

Edited by pegz
  • Upvote 1

Someone grew a Dr. Grinspoon in the grow diary section a while back, was an interesting grow, IIRC he gave up after 100+ days, buds were still maturing but he had to pull it.

I had a White Rhino in my last grow which didn't get enough light. It didn't mature more than a few pistils. I get the impression that this is the case due to not enough light - would you agree?

Got a pack of mr nice NL5 x haze to grow out in the near future, looking for a very hazy girl :) My advice is go for good genetics, then get as large a selection as possible to choose from, clone em, grow them all out, try them, pick a top 3, grow them out again, test again, etc. Neville's haze might be an even better choice, but both are capable of throwing out very hazy phenotypes.

Super silver haze, mango haze, cinderella 99 are all also reasonably priced and available sat-dom hybrids, but in my opinion there's a pretty big difference between the high of a 8-9 week sativa dominant hybrid that's thrown out a fairly indica pheno, and the real sativa highs you can only get at 12+ weeks etc. For sativa lovers this is not a big deal because the wait is going to be worth it.

As someone mentioned sativas being a trade-off - so are hybrids with indica flowering times and structure etc. Easier to control and faster flowering, but the only reason anyone ever grows sativa is the high.

Really the sky's the limit, or perhaps the roof in this case.