Ozsmoker Rides Again

Hey all!!

I got my ladies in and turned them down yesterday!!! Lookin' good!!

Wish I had a camera, hopefully soon though.

Regarding fans, I use the 25 dollar a la bunnings fan.

It has got me through a few grows and is still going strong. I got a passive

intake. With regards to burning out, I use an increment timer, I have the

fan on for 15 minutes at a time, usually every hour or so. More if it is going

to be hot in summer..... Those on tight budgets will benefit on the cheaper

stuff, I don't even use a filter, I rely on my shed space to diffuse the smell

and I fashioned some panda to make a light proof 'chamber' that the stale

air can easily escape from. :lol:

You really need the outlet fan running constantly longfingers. It's not just the burning out which would be an issue. If you shut down the ventilation, you're going to end up with skyrocketing humidity. The plants will still be pumping out moisture through transpiration, and the temps are still high, although there's nowhere for the moisture to go.

This becomes critical in the night time, you could end up with a very serious mould problem if you don't ventilate constantly after lights out.

Yes, cheaper can do it, but honestly, layby isnt that hard, you can easily get a good continuous rated fan for less than a hundred bucks, even if it takes a few months to get together. It's worth every last cent, as the better fans not only last forever, and work better, but also move more air, and ventilation is one of the pillars of growing plants indoors under lights. lol

Hey all i couldn't log on because my pc was fucked so now i got new one :blink: anyway yesturday i put the 3 c99xak47 , 2 sativa looking plants and 1 white rhino x verry berry ,all of them female and ranging from 25cm to 40cm ,i will post some pic's soon when i get time.

Ozsmoker