Ozsmoker Rides Again

Take a trip down to the local hardware shop, and pick up some good strong pins and chain. :(

The pins which screw onto the top with a wingnut I find work best. ;) Good and strong, pulling and locking from the other side.

Make sure it's well secured, the last thing you want is for it to be falling on your crop and exploding. :) :)

Good luck mate. :P

Oooh, and be very gentle with the globe. Only handle it with a clean cotton cloth, or some clean cotton socks over your hands. The grease and other crud from your hands could easily burn and damage the bulb.

Hey everyone i bought a 250mm Hydro Air Fan-(9.5m3) for my 0.5m3 space and a Canna Ph Tester Kit & finally today ill buy the double wardrobe -60cm Width by 45cm Depth & 180cm Height.So should be ready over the weekend B) .

Thanks all for the info & help :P

Ozsmoker

Picture:Lighting Kit & 10L bag perlite/vermiculite

post-9-1084404641_thumb.jpg

Change of Plan with the wardrobe i bought a 90cm Width , 52cm Depth & 180cm height.I will be fitting everything in tomorrow afternoon if all goes well i will post pics as soon as is up :D I bought a Heavy Duty 24 Hour Timer-$45 and says for pool pumps,mercury vapor lights and any other high voltage equipment.

Thanks all for the help

Ozsmoker

Edited by ozsmoker

Hey All

I Installed everything into the double wardrobe and it's up and running since yesturday afternoon :D An hour after i took it out from under the 20w Cf all the floppy leaves stood upwards towards the light it's about 22 degrees celsius -excuse spelling stoned :D will post pictures soon.

Ozsmoker

Peace & Pot

Heya all got another pic everything is going great besides theres these little bugs in the soil pots in there that "came" free with the potting mix :angry: but they been there since i planted them and all the leaves are nice green and no damage to any plants.I read up on a Natural Pest Contol site and they look like a bug on there that is benificial to your plant fighting off mites and stuff so ill just leave them for moment.

Ozsmoker

post-9-1085717440_thumb.jpg

heya

I will be leaving my plants unitended in my wardrobe for 5-6 days, the question is would i just be able to water them on the day i go and fill the kitty litter trays the pots are sitting in with water? some will evaporate and most will go up into the roots is this right?

Thanks

Ozsmoker