Ozsmoker Rides Again

not disagreeing with you luke , but oz sounds like he's on a tight budget and i'm sure the cheap fan will get him though his first cupboard grow. lol

Yeah, that was my reason for suggesting it too, sometimes we have no choice other than to "MacGyver" things or take a cheaper option than we would like just to get started and then upgrade later with the money saved from not having to buy mj.

lol

Edited by Tom

I was wondering do i need to duct the air from the closet or can i just let it escape into the room because i have carpet floors so theres no floorboards to go duct it and it cant really run into another room because then it wouldn't be stealthy.I have ordered the light before Luke said they arnt very good for growing lol Do you mean heat wise? How much noise does the lobay make?

Thanks

Ozsmoker

You should be exhausting from the top of the wardrobe and drawing air in from the bottom, if you can't exhaust through the ceiling you can get away with exhausting into the same room but you will need a good supply of fresh air into the room or you will just be running the same CO2 depleted air through the grow room on a continuous basis, you could also end up with a smell problem in the house during flowering time. lol

lol

Yea i think ill just go with this fan from Nutriflo Hydroponics it said its a 250 mm Exhaust Fan For larger rooms these ceiling mounted exhaust fans are high powered, quiet and reliable-Rated (6.4 M3 per minute)

Price $33 + $8.50 freight and ill get a 240v Pc fan to circulate air inside the double wardrobe.

Ozsmoker

Hey all i recived my 400w Ablite Lobay with 400w Sun-T-Agro HPS Bulb

and a 10L Bag of perlite/vermiculite,all i need now is a Ph Tester -Exhaust fan, Room Thermometer & Double Wardrobe i measured the space i have its 90cm Width By 45cm and about 2m height. Also my lobay didnt come with screws to hang the chain from it any suggestions?

:)

Ozsmoker

Edited by ozsmoker