Vape or Bong, What am i doing wrong?

Hey does anyone else use the vape to test out your grows?

In the past before the vape i used to do the whole microwave/oven/sun drying for whenever i wanted to test out a train. Since the vape i now just use that and get two hits for the price of one. I first use the vape with my wet bud and then use the left overs in the bong.

Yeah it works so much better than the old methods. try it.

And smoking my home made bubble hash through a vape gets me really stoned as well. I dont use a pipe/billy for hash no more.

I gotta have a try at making some hash… I noticed someone mentioned about using the vap leftovers for edibles, I've been saving my leftovers, I wasn't sure if it would be worth using? 

If you are using your Vap correctly the waste should be ‘spent’, rubbish.

I have an iolite and a digital volcano, both near or completely vaporise the cannabinoids when used correctly.

Try using some of the waste in your vap again, If you get anything out of it, then you did not do it correctly the first time.

It could also be you vapouriser, not attaining the correct temperature........ :greedy:

• Upvote 1

If you are using your Vap correctly the waste should be ‘spent’, rubbish.

I have an iolite and a digital volcano, both near or completely vaporise the cannabinoids when used correctly.

Try using some of the waste in your vap again, If you get anything out of it, then you did not do it correctly the first time.

It could also be you vapouriser, not attaining the correct temperature........ :greedy:

Yeah as I thought. I'm using an arizer extreme q. With this chop I'm finding 190C and the fan on the middle setting, gives good results, I've only been using the bag, no whip. I just keep filling up and mix the bowl up a bit each time. Do you know if there is any loss of quality in the bag because it takes time to fill up? Would I get more bang for buck using the whip or no diff?

There is a mouth piece on the iolite, you draw directly from the vapour chamber. The volcano has a bag, but also holds more product, can get up to 3 bags from less than a full chamber. Never done any kind of comparison between the two, too hard to do. They both do a good job. Hard to compare if they both get you shit faced using the same bud...... lol

Hey guys. Great thread. I'm looking at buying a vaporizer and switching from bongs. I agree that the most addictive/harmful element is the bloody 'baccy. 

I need a decent vape (other than the Volcano) that will be a relatively easy transition. I've researched alot of sites and found "F#$# Combustion.com" and "vapecritic" the best.

However I'm struggling to choose the best Vape for me. Narrowed it down to the Silver Surfer, the Plenty and the Vapexhale Cloud.

Anyone tried any of these? What's the smoothest? Most economical? Most like taking a bong? I woud appreciate any feedback, pros and cons of each model. Cheers guys.

Hi Ozzietoker, 

Hi I ve been vaping for about 5 years, using a Vaporgenie, its a pipe style, vape, with uses a Lighter as a heat source, I find them easy to use, very stealth, and very effective, and also very economical and affordable.

http://www.vaporgenie.com/vaporizers/classic

I m a reseller here in Australia, and i have just a order just about to arrive in the next couple of days, i have plain(maple,ash,oak) ones coming, and painted ones(black,red,blue,green,yellow) and a couple of lighters(black)

I retail them for 69.95 plus shipping, Ill throw in a few spare screens and a spare mouth piece and some stickers as a Ozstoners special.

Pm me for further details..

the vapes you listed, are way over priced imo,

hope this helps

Vape4life

.....the Genie!  g'day ozzietoker.  A great affordable first vaporizer for me.  took me half a day to work out the draw but vape^ clued me up :)  

trick is Slooooooow, steady....a long toke....long as you can!......hoooold that herb vapor in ze lungs and Sloooooow exhale through the nose and palate (me) .....breathing slow as you can and when you eventuall get up (or, if standing, stop leaning on whatever ya were and start doing yer stufff oh yes lol   Really.

Next one for me may be an atmos raw I think they are called.....for them windy days ;)

Peace and good good things.

faith :sun:

• Upvote 1