Thinkin About Buying A Vapouriser

OK after another day of testing I must say at this stage the Vapir sux IMO. Sure it'll get ya high but my old hotplate vape gives better hits. Takes longer to use than hotplate vape plus you can't use honey oil invapir cause it would melt through wire basket. If they were same price I would still go for hotplate style, but the fact that hotplate is $150 an Vapir is $400 makes it a no brainer.

OK after another day of testing I must say at this stage the Vapir sux IMO.  Sure it'll get ya high but my old hotplate vape gives better hits.  Takes longer to use than hotplate vape plus you can't use honey oil invapir cause it would melt through wire basket.  If they were same price I would still go for hotplate style, but the fact that hotplate is $150 an Vapir is $400 makes it a no brainer.

i agree wholeheartedly. it's typically american, flashy and good only for posing. right about the oil too! but lovely for pollen (scuff?) i don't know what you call it in oz.

peace- pipe

OK I just did another run with me overpriced piece of shit Vapir, I dialled it up to max temp (204celsius) and it took a full 25 minutes to get there. I also noticed smoke/vapour seems to escape from the unit in between tokes?

don't get me wrong I'm high as a kite but at $400 I'm dissapointed this unit is so average. Be interested if anyone else has used a Vapir other than BULLET. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but to me they're a total ripoff. Hotplate style is 1/3 of price and better IMO.

Guest niall
don't get me wrong I'm high as a kite but at $400 I'm dissapointed this unit is so average.

Ouch, you could have got a Steinel and VCB for your existing bong at that price :D

Guest niall
yeah thanks for rubbing it in arsehole. :D and don't forget to tell me when the new food grade gun comes out.

Hehe, just try and stop me :P It's coming along nicely, just heard back from Mark @Vriptech - he's really excited about it, but I doubt we'll see it until next year.

The Valloon is apparently waiting on one last stainless steel part and some pics should be online in the next week or two.

hey this is kinda old thread but i want to get a vapouriser too but fucked if i will pay anywhere near $400, anyone know where to get them in Oz? or even point me to some website that has plans so i can make my own? i have been real sick for 2 weeks with a cold and coughing my lungs out, even though i gave up tobacco over a yr ago i think maybe the bong is not good for my lungs and i have not had many hits lately coz it makes me cough again :P i guess it can be good to have a break every now & then though eh but i might make some cookies with the leaf i got left over from my last grow B)

hey Kermit, just go out and get a hotplate vape IMO. Cost $140-$150 for agung one with glass jar top which is what I've got. Served me well over the past 2-3 years and still going strong. A lot of smoke shops starting to sell them now, or you can look up Off Ya Tree if there is one in your city.

I've recently spent money on some of the more expensive convection type vapes, which people will tell you are far superior, but I reckon its a bit of bullshit myself. Hotplate is the go IMO unless you got money to burn.