First Outdoor - Need Advice for this Newb.

Hi there. This is my first post and I hope it's in the right place.

I have been given a baby to grow for personal use outdoors. I've never grown before.

It was being cloned under an old 400w til it was about a ft tall, then handed on to me.

I'm not sure what is up with it. I have read in many places that red stem could mean deficiencies in NPK but as it's a new plant to me, I let it adjust for a week before I gave it a half dose of both Miracle Grow and Seasol.

The plant is in a 30L pot, with plenty of drainage. In a sunny spot, but as it's Spring, it's not overly hot atm...

It's in good quality potting mix and this has been mixed with loam and well broken down chook poo.

I have only given it two half strength doses of ferts in the three weeks I've had it and am not watering it unless the top inch or so of soil is completely dry.

I've tied it over and it appears to be growing but I'm concerned by the leaf curl and discolouring of said leaves. The tips are dry as well.

post-51090-0-46860100-1379934737_thumb.jpgpost-51090-0-50598700-1379934794_thumb.jpgpost-51090-0-51994000-1379934855_thumb.jpg

I've attached some pics to better describe the problems.

All help is gratefully appreciated.

Cheers!!