How to vote against Tony Abbott

If I was on the electorate would consider Clive palmer

yeah im thinking of flicking him a vote, i read the policies and even thougn they alll spin bullshit spiels that have been carefully worded amd manipulated to control how we think, Clive Palmer is the only one who actually sounds like he gives half a fuck and wants some shit to change around here!

i really hope the HEMP party open a few eyes too

But our economy is the envy of the rest of the world....  

lol ...so we are told.  How many other fibs they told us?  I think naycha hit it on the head.  Not so much a vote for LNP as get rid of the fool liars-there are places in This country that are falling apart.  no, you won't see it on the news cos it doesn't paint a pretty picture.  remember the dollar?  How did that go?  Nothing got cheaper, only dearer. just saying-they a pack of inept vultures bro.

we gotta vote too or we have no right to whinge? -others kill for that right.  We just spoiled brats sometimes.

Peace. v :sun:

Edited by Vinno
  • Upvote 2

Hey all

I was told by a very close relative that use to be state manager for a company called JAC, they supplied self adhesive printing materials for laser, inkjet offset printing and other printing needs. JAC was a German company who was then bought out by Avery 20 odd years ago.

Any way my relative supplied big printing companies with big contracts, one day he was approached by a greens member they needed to buy some self adhesive for an upcoming election. Now at the time the company had a bio degrade able product that broke down over a certain time that wasn't harmful to the environment but was more expensive per sheet than a non bio degrade able product.

To my amazement lol they choose the cheaper product, they are more worried about their bank balance than looking after the environment.

Cheers haze

Also might be way off but what I've gathered from a lot of business are very slow ATM been for couple months IMO I think we should get ready for a recession.

Edited by haze420mist

lol ...so we are told.  How many other fibs they told us?  I think naycha hit it on the head.  Not so much a vote for LNP as get rid of the fool liars-there are places in This country that are falling apart.  no, you won't see it on the news cos it doesn't paint a pretty picture.  remember the dollar?  How did that go?  Nothing got cheaper, only dearer. just saying-they a pack of inept vultures bro.

we gotta vote too or we have no right to whinge? -others kill for that right.  We just spoiled brats sometimes.

Peace. v :sun:

Its was Paul Keating that floated the Aussie Dollar

That and Dividend Imputation was the only good thing the prick ever did