How to vote against Tony Abbott

Just to confirm, I didn't write that article, you should be able to access a link to the original source. It has really got me stumped that Turnbull isn't the leader of the libs, if he was Rudd wouldn't stand a chance. Not that its looking good for him atm

My theory is they prob reckon they can win it with abbot then stretch it out with turnbull.

Main priority is to have a healthy Economy.

The only Party with sound Fiscal Policy is the Libs.

Labor Party has always and will always be a fiscal fuck up & that effects Everyone!

They are the indirect taxation experts. just look at your costs of living increase in the lasts 3 years

and tell me you are really going to vote Labor.

Forget Cannabis.....we will and have always followed what the yanks are doing....In time Cannabis Laws will be relaxed

regardless of who is in power.

I urge you all to look at the bigger picture.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Labor Party has always and will always be a fiscal fuck up & that effects Everyone!

They are the indirect taxation experts. just look at your costs of living increase in the lasts 3 years

Forget Cannabis.....we will and have always followed what the yanks are doing....In time Cannabis Laws will be relaxed

But our economy is the envy of the rest of the world....  

• Upvote 2

Yep, our economy is the envy of the rest of the world.  And debt is a sound strategy in the running of any fiscal entity, provided it is within debt to equity ratios etc that fit within the ranges appropriate to that entity.  And dribble dribble dribble. 

Buzzo, I can't agree with you that healthy economy is the main priority, just that it is important.  There are other equally important things like society, health, infrastructure, transport, and the health of our planet, and the Libs seem to be smugly uncaring about those things, along with how economic management affects wealth distribution.  I also can't agree with people giving you neg rep for your opinion, which you are entitled to.

Saying these things about the Labour party sounds like repeated Liberal rhetoric and propaganda, which I personally don't understand how people blindly accept as facts.  They used to have a different set of priorities, which I felt had a relevant place in bringing about balance against the priorities of the conservative right over the course of successive governments.  Problem is that now the Labour party is more right wing than Malcom Frasers (great man and politician) government was, and they seem to be playing a game of lets try and be like the Libs.  So for me, the Labour party is also a complete waste of space, and without a real identity, it's just that Abbot and co seem to have an extreme right wing agenda that makes me want to crawl under a rock and deny being an Aussie.

But you are definitely right in urging people to look at the bigger picture.  So stick to your opinions, and feel free to vote Liberal, you won't lose any respect from me for it as I only care about your auto growing skills, prowess and passion.

• Upvote 3

I don't watch TV so I miss most of the propaganda but I've seen many a mention online that its just accepted that Tony is going to win this election no matter what.  I've seen countless spin and bullshit tactics from his party like touting themselves as the only fiscally responsible party and then refusing to release any kind of reports that detail their numbers clear as day for everyone to read up until the last second.  Its been claimed that this is a brilliant strategic move as it prevents Labor from tearing them apart and smearing them just before the two day blackout before the election.  I know most people hate the government of the day but lets be honest here not many people will read the financial reports let alone do the math so are people so filled with hatred or sheer stupidity that they're willing to vote for party that is purposefully deceptive before an election because they full well know their numbers won't hold up to scrutiny?  To vote Tony into power is literally voting for someone who'll literally lie, cheat and steal to gain power and treat everyone who supports him as a fool.  I'm not even going to bother getting into his plans for roads, the internet, women, etc. as I've already wasted enough of my life talking about dickbag abbot.

• Upvote 2

I was tempted to vote LNP this time round (always been a labour or greens voter) due to the pretty piss-poor performance of the current government but since they reckon the LNP are already going to win by a big margin, I will probably vote labour again.  At least Kev has said he'll legalise gay marriage and I think the NBN needs to be finished as originally stated.  Been waiting too long for the NBN only to have it cut down to 1/4 of the speed.

Although labour have been stale in the past couple of years, you do have to give them credit about keeping unemployment low and the economy in good order during the years after the GFC.

Unfortunately it seems now like labour will be raising taxes (already started) to pay for all their promises.

Tony abbott on the other hand still hasn't released full costings or policies with 2 days left to go?? Can he be trusted?  Where's he going to raise the money for his promises?

I'll be looking out for the sex party, hemp party or drug law reform party for a senate pick.

Hmmmm-What has been honest about the labour govt?  LNP 'dishonesty from what I've heard so far is Labor speculation and smear?  i kinda vote for whoever does the best job, or has done.  Politicians are a pack of vultures no matter what 'side' is in or whatever.  They already have compromised their integrity by the time they reach this level.  In my opinion and that of millions, the only reason we 'survived' and unemployment stayed 'low' (? hmmm, believe a statistician huh?) is the increased degradation/destruction of the geography, water, and food supply of this country.   The mining industry 'boom' only hid more of labour's blunders and ineptitude. So, follow the blundering liars or right wing greed machines?  It amuses me then saddens me the faith we put in these people.  To get stirred up about it is asinine.  I know which Shepherd to follow-the rest is smoke and mirrors.

Peace to you and follow your heart :sun: