Breaking Bad S6 part 2

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Jesse is easy to work out.  He knows he has been taken advantage of, walked all over, had his morals destroyed,  etc. and had a mental breakdown.  He can't handle the person he's grown into and feels that he shouldn't ever have anything positive in his life which is why he was throwing all his money away.  I think after all the death and suffering he's seen he doesn't want to die which is why he was willing to leave but after finding out the true extent to which walt would go with him he stopped caring for everything and declared war.  The only thing that matters to jesse now is walt and with the way the episode finished I'm hanging like a crack fiend to see what happens next.  I know the house will burn as we've already seen the place trashed, but holy cow am I keen to how hank deals with the video walt made.  Couldn't stop laughing while that was playing and again it shows the lengths walt will go with family so I cant wait to see the reaction it causes.  The next episode is going to be fantastic :)

• Upvote 3

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Jesse is easy to work out.  He knows he has been taken advantage of, walked all over, had his morals destroyed,  etc. and had a mental breakdown.  He can't handle the person he's grown into and feels that he shouldn't ever have anything positive in his life which is why he was throwing all his money away.  I think after all the death and suffering he's seen he doesn't want to die which is why he was willing to leave but after finding out the true extent to which walt would go with him he stopped caring for everything and declared war.  The only thing that matters to jesse now is walt and with the way the episode finished I'm hanging like a crack fiend to see what happens next.  I know the house will burn as we've already seen the place trashed, but holy cow am I keen to how hank deals with the video walt made.  Couldn't stop laughing while that was playing and again it shows the lengths walt will go with family so I cant wait to see the reaction it causes.  The next episode is going to be fantastic :)

That confession video scene was classic! I'm pretty sure my jaw was on the floor watching that...and then when hank found out his medical bills had been paid for by blue meth money!! Hahaha.

I'm not sure if Jesse will start the fire though, because I remember in the first episode the house was trashed and fenced off, but I didn't think it was burned.

I agree with your take on Jesse DrWho as well.  Walt has pushed him to the edge with the amount of violence he has witnessed and assumes that Walt will kill him if he doesn't leave town as well!  But when he realised about the kid poisoning, he has finally cracked.

Will Heisenburg hit the road in the next episode?  He has hank in a corner, but Jesse has nothing to lose.

• Upvote 1

I'm so lost now after ep12, that i really dont know what will happen next.

I must say after watching breaking bad s05e12 , i was right, pinkman is defo a crackhead scatterbrain.... shame on that man....double shame even.

I think jesse doesnt know what he wants to do now, since he has started talking to hank and after he saw walt at the park.

ahhhh only another 4 episodes to go now :3