Breaking Bad S6 part 2

Who is BFG

Haha Big F'N Gun. 

Doom reference. 

But in terms of what I actually think the Ricin is for...well, we don't know as yet do we?

Could well be to "share a drink" with some as-yet-unknown person? 

I dare say at least some threat we've not seen yet will be introduced...

That said, I think we'll see Hank draw on Walt at some point, BANG! end of episode. 

New episode. Hank falls down, Jesse has Walts back after all. 

As for what the gun's for, I'd say that would be to do with the as yet unseen threat. 

Lydia and co are going to want Walt back, and I'm pretty sure it'll end up being under duress...family member/s kidnapped and/or killed. 

I say he's getting gear together in attempt to "rescue" someone...I think however much ego he's displayed, I don't see him going Scarface.

He's definitely not the suicidal type.  The ricin is to kill someone else.  I think Hank does his job and gets taken down for it but I'm betting that Walter has to shoot him in front of some neighbours and takes off because his family has been kidnapped and its either be arrested and have them killed for sure or do what ever he must on the off chance he can rescue them.  Since he can't clean up the DEA finds Hank's after hours work and puts the word out about who Walter truly is.  I think thats why Heisenburg was written on the wall and that lady shit herself when he said hi.

All this talk is getting me so pumped for the next episode.  I really wish I had a tardis so I didn't have to wait lol

I wish i had got into BB earlier. Only up to the end of season 2. Bloody riveting and addictive..

From what youre all saying it sound like alot changes.... Awesome :)

yNg :smoke:

You're so lucky to be able to watch it from the start to the very end in such a short period of time.  Its been years in the making for me and I've forgotten at least half of the story so far lol

The episode that came out yesterday was great.  I won't ruin it for anyone but they did a great job of building up suspense the entire episode and ended it at a point that almost had me throw the tv off my balcony lol Next episode should be absolutely fantastic :)

Yeah episode 10 seemed not as good because it is bloody hard to match the intensity of episode 9.  I think every episode from here on out is going to be great, except possibly the last episode depending on how they conclude it!  Pinkman seems totally out of it, like he's got no will to live anymore.  Who knows if he will end up bringing Heisenburg down??

I don't know, I thought the scene between Skylar and Maree who was being the klepto again, trying to steal the baby, was pretty intense. 

At least we don't have to worry about that kid killing Dexter anymore. 

** spoiler alert!! **

Yes, that screaming baby scene was intense and even the one with hank and skylar..."am i under arrest?".  But not as intense as the hank/heisenburg scene in the garage!

I started to like that kid in dexter, thought he had some staying power but guess not now that half his head is missing.