Breaking Bad S6 part 2

I thought last season ended so well they didnt really need to do this next season. Seeing how Walt gets it is accedemic. Im not sure if Ill follow this too closely. Its like the story is over

the final scene of ep 8 where Hank works out Walt is WW left me on the edge. I am hanging to see what happens!!  Also, what of Jessie's family, his little bro could be the next Heisenberg!!

I thought last season ended so well they didnt really need to do this next season. Seeing how Walt gets it is accedemic. Im not sure if Ill follow this too closely. Its like the story is over

I would have agreed with you at the time but I'm loving seeing how things are playing out now especially with the glimpse of the future at the start of the latest episode and how it ended too.  Felt like every time we think shit hit the highest fan possible leading to the very end something happened to draw them back and then shit would hit an even higher fan.  This is the final season for the show so things have to play out and come to an end but I've heard that they actually have enough material to make a movie and more than enough interest in one from fans so making one after the tv series ends is a real possibility.  Personally I think that will be taking the story past its natural ending but the writers keep me glued to my screen when its on and begging for more when it ends with every new episode I watch so I'll probably watch it anyway lol

eztv is alright if you don't care about getting your downloads started asap or about the speed at which you get them.  I've noticed that they tend to take longer to release shows than most other sites and in some cases with shows like the daily show can ignore it for a week and then put them up all at once.  Being a public site its also full of leechers and people who hit and run making the speeds very slow.

You can google private torrent tracker and get a bunch of well known sites pop up that have open sign ups.  They're not exactly the best source of shows but they usually release torrents considerably faster than public sites and have great speeds.  From there its just a matter of keeping a good ratio, being active on their forums, etc. and you'll be able to get invites to bigger and better sites.  There are sites for all kinds of specific things and generalised ones as well so if you take the time to be a good pirate before long you'll have your tastes perfectly catered for by sites that will max out your connection almost every single time even on a 100MB NBN connection :)