First time grower, seeds appearing late in flower?

Hey guys, I've been lurking the forums for close to 7 years now, reading grow diaries and gathering every bit of info possible about growing your own, green with envy. Finally, this year I began the noble journey with a nice white widow / big bud girl. I've made beginner mistakes left right and centre but all in all I'm happy with the progress with no major fuck ups.... however...

She's on her 6th week in flower, after tying her up the other day I noticed seed sites on the stems on one side of the plant. They're rather small and after some investigation I've theorised that light leakage into my cheapie tent is the likely cause of this development. I checked the buds and can't really see evidence of "balls" appearing in the bud, just on the stems at certain nodes and on the stem under some buds. She's under 600w HPS, I feed her the full range of house & garden products and while I've made the mistake of following the charts and burning her a little at the start (I now know its strong gear and should be used 3/4th recommended strength), everything else has been pretty rock solid (PH, EC, temp, light source etc), which points me further at light leakage being the cause of this.

post-10993-0-79186500-1373910153_thumb.jpgpost-10993-0-03331600-1373910166_thumb.jpg

It leaves me with questions.... is it correct that light leakage caused this seed growth on a female plant? Is this how plants become "hermies" or a "nanna" and is the bud still good? Should I be worried about further contamination/pollination? Being 6 weeks in, should I just let her finish and put up with seeds in my mull or is there something I can do now that'll minimise disappointment in a few weeks?

Just would like to say, after reading this forum for so long, thanks to you all for the information and inspiration. The first cone of this white widow / big bud will be for Ozstoners.

post-10993-0-46970500-1373910226_thumb.jpgpost-10993-0-61183900-1373910239_thumb.jpg

Cheers,
Groizard

Are you sure the sites you are talking about ACTUALLY have seed inside?

The Plants look fine to me. Just grow em out.

I can't see any Pollen sacks in the pictures.

If you do have seeds then great now you have your own Feminized Seed Stock.

They certainly don't look hermie to me.

Plants look healthy and well grown BTW :egyptdance:

Cheers Buzzo and Sandchu, I'm definitely obsessing and over thinking things a bit. I pinched one of the nodes off and inside was a small hard white pellet, presumably a growing seed. If so I'm pretty stoked that they'd be fem seeds and actually want them to be as this plant has been a champion and wouldn't hesitate growing her again and again.

Thanks again, i'll post up the final results in a few weeks for all to see!

Cheers,

Groizard