That's starting to look better :D

I don't know if terra needs extra perlite and there are too many variables to make a judgment on a single plant. 

Thanks, the real credit goes to Sweet... it is a great strain. I have one going myself atm indoors and a friend has two huge clones.

Yes i agree she is looking good on new growth, can't wait for next run to see the difference :) I will only change when i start flower nutes and leave everything else the same. I also have some bigfoot from sweet to try once i get it all dialed in, i want to stick with Vision white widow until i get it right!

Looking much better.   

FWIW I use Canna Terra and I always mix in some additional perlite when I'm making up my pots.

Thank's kel_bel, the auto i am growing has extra perlite and seems to be loving it, even last time with the same problem i still had decent quality buds, i cant wait to get it right and see the difference :)

:twiddle:

Coming along nicely Glen considering.

Should have a nice yield there m8.

Thanx Stanley :), considering lack of nitrogen i managed to get roughly 70-90g per plant X 4 last run so im keen to have a run using vega further into flower, also have liquid kool bloom to try once i get it dialed in, the guy at my local hydro shop recommended it for canna terra. My next seed widow is looking better than the previous mother so ive cloned her awaiting harvest to see if she is better.

You can just see the unhappy widow in front of the new seed plant.

post-56416-0-94952400-1444376020_thumb.jpg