Indoor/Outdoor: indoor
Growing Medium: canna terra pro
Growing Style: LST
Watering/Feeding Frequency: approx once per week, drain to waste 10-15 % run off
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): 800ppm
PH Levels: 6.0
Temperature/Humidity Levels: day 25-29 deg, 35-40 RH. night 17-19 deg, 45-50 RH
Air Flow/Fans etc.: exhaust 125mm can fan short duct, inlet 6 inch passive duct, vents when needed, 6 in clip fan for canopy.
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): 600w Lumatek digital turned down to 400w super lumen .
Total Wattage: 
Growth Stage: flower 3 weeks
Plants Age: clone vegged for 4 weeks then flowering for just over 3 weeks
Cannabis Strain: Vision Seeds White Widow.

All seems to be going well through veg, flowering starts fine then foliage starts to lighten off, previous run with same clones was quite bad by the week 6 mark, managed to keep them healthy enough to maturity but suffered in yield greatly, an help from the community is greatly appreciated :)

post-56416-0-36238200-1442634000_thumb.jpgpost-56416-0-83267200-1442634016_thumb.jpgpost-56416-0-09290100-1442634034_thumb.jpgpost-56416-0-87507500-1442634050_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the poor picture quality, only had my phone available last night :(

Edited by Glenno81

lack of water

up your waterings/feeds to 2 or 3 times a week with a little run off each time (1 or 2%)-

I water everyday for the first 6 or so weeks in flower.

Thank you for reply :) 

So back off the volume of water to allow more regular watering? if i keep up the same rate more often they look over watered, currently giving them 4 lt each per watering.

a possible thought of mine is adding extra perlite to the canna terra pro to help with drainage?

Did you swap over to flowering nutes when you swapped over to 12/12 lighting?

I reckon about nine times out of ten this is the cause of excess yellowing in wk 5-6 of 12/12, so I will run with it... 

The answer is to continue with veg nutrients (next time) until the stretch has slowed and you see distinct clusters of pistils at the tops of the plants, that is when you swap over to flowering nutrients.

For this grow, you could try feeding them veg nutes for a couple of feeds to halt the yellowing and then go back to flower nutrients, or you could try mixing veg and flower nutes together to improve the amount of nitrogen in the mix.

I get the feeling Matti has assumed that you are using coco rather than terra pro... with terra pro I would be using the 'lift the pot' method to judge water needs... ie lift the pot and when it feels significantly lighter... it needs more water. With your temps, I think the once a week is about right for the medium.

• Upvote 3

Did you swap over to flowering nutes when you swapped over to 12/12 lighting?

I reckon about nine times out of ten this is the cause of excess yellowing in wk 5-6 of 12/12, so I will run with it... 

The answer is to continue with veg nutrients (next time) until the stretch has slowed and you see distinct clusters of pistils at the tops of the plants, that is when you swap over to flowering nutrients.

For this grow, you could try feeding them veg nutes for a couple of feeds to halt the yellowing and then go back to flower nutrients, or you could try mixing veg and flower nutes together to improve the amount of nitrogen in the mix.

I get the feeling Matti has assumed that you are using coco rather than terra pro... with terra pro I would be using the 'lift the pot' method to judge water needs... ie lift the pot and when it feels significantly lighter... it needs more water. With your temps, I think the once a week is about right for the medium.

Thank you Louise, i think that may be the problem as i started flores before stretch finished.

Also i did a test with 10% extra pearlite with an auto and seems to feed quicker, do you think that is a good idea with terra?

Edited by Glenno81

I wouldn't mess with the soil now... just feed her up to halt the yellowing. Some of the lesser affected leaves may survive but most look like they have got to the terminal point and will eventually fall from the plant regardless of what you do.

The Auto was the experiment with extra perlite and it looks healthier than the rest, do you think extra perlite is good for terra?

Back to the original plant of this post, i have fed her with vega at ppm of 750 and ph of 6.0 and this morning she looks quite perky with all leaves reaching for the sky :) Will post an update picture later tonight! :)

Thank you Louise :) I had a quick squiz at the ganesh spirit you grew, absolutely devine! 

Edited by Glenno81

That's starting to look better :D

The Auto was the experiment with extra perlite and it looks healthier than the rest, do you think extra perlite is good for terra?

Back to the original plant of this post, i have fed her with vega at ppm of 750 and ph of 6.0 and this morning she looks quite perky with all leaves reaching for the sky :) Will post an update picture later tonight! :)

Thank you Louise :) I had a quick squiz at the ganesh spirit you grew, absolutely devine!

I don't know if terra needs extra perlite and there are too many variables to make a judgment on a single plant. 

Thanks, the real credit goes to Sweet... it is a great strain. I have one going myself atm indoors and a friend has two huge clones.

Edited by louise