bong on, live long

i only take bongs. the smoke is filtered, cooler, and smoother. nothing tastes better that a clean hit of a bong.

ill smoke joints when they're being rolled, or if rolling a joint is the most convenient thing to do. psylence and i used to have a 4 minute walk from the bus-stop to our school, so usually we'd share a joint on the walk up. you haven't experienced true comedy until youve tried learning about mapping in Aspects of Tourism.

pipes. christ. moving on...

it's been quite a while since my last rocket. ill take rockets if im offered, but ill only make them and set them up if i can be arsed to get up from whereever i happen to be vegetating. usually it's fun to do at parties and gatherings with a big group of mates.

bucket bongs, for me, are the same as rockets. ill accept if offered, but will only set one up if i can be bothered. the last bucket bong i had was at a party over 6 months ago, so ive been thinking about having a couple the next time i can be arsed making one.

so its bongs all the way for me. the only downside is when the cone-piece and/or stem gets clogged up. that's when you know that youve got a really rancid bong, when it cloggs. and the worst thing of all is when somebody spills the bong water. its happened many many times, and it's not pretty at all. it makes it even worse if its spilled on something valuable (such as the chop bowl containing the weed), and gets even worse than that when it's spilled all over yourself.

ive recently lost my only conepiece, so im going to try and get a new one this week. can you beleive it, i lost it while somewhere deep in a cloudy daze. i must havedropped it when i was coming back from last friday night's session.

my first gargantuan conepeice and one of my faithful homemade bongs was confiscated by the school when we almost was caught smoking pot in the toilets. however, since the bong was seen on the toilet floor and not in our posession, they could not punish us in any way.

the bullshit laws theyve inflicted on us youth last month about having to be an adult to buy bongs, coneys, pipes, and any other smoking device. why is this? do they honestly think that it will stop the minors of the nation? like with minors obtaining alcohol, we will find plenty of ways to get around this newly introduced element in their struggle to prevent cannabis from becoming legal.

I like it any way.. bongs do it for me now though!! lol

I think that joints are definently more sociable although only when out on the town or smoking with older generations........

Hell, all weed is good in its own form, the only thing I haven't tried, I believe is the vape. Something different, but as long as it works......

CHeers!!

LF

Hookah. I've got a Tri-Hose and a Single Hose and they are the best things since sliced bread to me. I pack a fat bowl and drop an incense charcoal to keep it lit and toke for at least 30 min to an hour straight. Fantastic for some hash as well. Makes the smoke so smooth it feels just like breathing air. Great for Rising shotguns. Also a helluva lot harder to spill the water when a houseguest gets a little too tipsy. Over all a real spiritual experience.

I really don't like joints, but if I am going to smoke one, I grind with a sweetleaf (Which I always do regardless of paraphanalia choice) and roll in a club.

I like glass when I have the option but I really don't use bongs as much as other people do. I find they cash too fast for my tastes. I mainly use bubblers and the like if I use a pipe.

Never Vaporized but have always wanted to.

I made cannabutter, let it set out too long, ate it and got food-poisoning. I think I'll retire my cannasmock.

Never touched a GB with a group of people. They get me a little too ripped.

Yeah. That about covers it.