Gotta love the bong.

Although my six-shooter bucket bong is pretty good to get you smashed.

Try getting 6 into one and exhale completely before you even try. (I like mixing air through the side of my mouth, makes it smoother for some reason) My record was 2 sixies and 4 billy chaser (16 cones in about 2 minutes flat.)

I was fucken' flying......

Now where did that sixie get to.......

Cheers

LF

volcano vape,

the first hit on any good weed tastes like nepalese in this top of the range baby:

no waste, no haste! every strain tastes different

if there is any shit (not washed properly, or adulterate somehow) in the weed you can tell first drag.

at lower temps especially, you get the full flavour of the hit, that is the particular flavour of the weed rather than just the taste of "black 'ash", as apposed to the highest temps that take thc off roughly and hurl it into the bag with little or no taste.

i like to run it through a couple of times at about 200f (spliff burns at over 500f) and then one final hit at 235f just to catch any thing that remains.

there is virtually no waste, i saved some weed i'd already smoked that looked dead, (although there is no smoke of course) ran it through one more time and got wasted.

you can pass it round like a spliff, fullfilling that social aspect

it doesn't look like what it is

best of all; you can really waste people, not newbies but "professionals", those cocky buggers who think they've be here and they've been there and they've smoked this and they've smoked that, and wasn' t the dope better a few years ago and i'll never had anything as good as that stuff back then and nothing seems to get me really wrecked and all that bollicks. well just watch them go quiet in the corner.

and of course unexpectedly good days when someone you haven't seen for year or so turns up and you say " have i got something you might like" and then you have a great time laughing, listening to music and playing on playstation ect and having a really GOOD time.

thats the volcano!

and i hear it calling

cheerio