Is she ready for flush?

Nothing but canna A+B.

Yeah that's the stuff....I attribute most of my sucess with Auto's to Canna Coca A & B, & Cannazym

Won't hurt to flush em now, they will go for 10 to 14 days easy if need to, by looking at the reserves you have in the shade leaves.

Bloody nice plants!

got some more pics, I've been flushing for 4 days and think I might have to cut the flush a little short.

Here's some pics, should I cut her soon?

*edit* I've just noticed there might be some new pistils developing in the buds. I'm not sure if I should feed again or not. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pics but the bud is SO airy, 80% of it is stem.

post-50074-0-17489600-1367039535_thumb.jpg

post-50074-0-10326200-1367039546_thumb.jpg

post-50074-0-93753600-1367039557_thumb.jpg

Edited by punchflurry

thanks for the advice dave, letting her go another few weeks would mean I should start feeding again right? It's been 4 days with straight water, you think it could be bad to start again?

Probably depends on a few things - how mature you want your trichomes and how mature they are now, and your growing medium.

Looking at the trich pics you took on the 22nd, you could probably harvest anytime, it's a personal preference thing.  Just to me the bud pics don't look quite there yet, and I would be looking to wait a couple of weeks, but that's me, not you.  Possibly worth taking a little test bud, drying it and smoking it, if you're happy with it continue with the flush and hope for a bit of beefing up of the buds over the next week or so, if not give it another week or so and make another judgement then.

Like Buzzo said, theres sugar stores left in the shade leaves she can use up, so don't panic too much about food.  Also, unless you are using an inert medium like coco there will be some nutrition left in the soil to keep her content for a little longer. 

Theres more experienced growers who can probably give better info than me, but I'm finding that my plants sorta tell me in their own ways as they are getting ready to be picked.  You as her lifelong partner will have the best feel for all the little changes, combine that with info available on this site.  When you feel it's about right, do a test smoke to be sure.  Just keep an eye out for any major weather events that may force your hand, or require protective measures, ie frosts or lots of rain.  Happy harvesting

At some stage from when the first pics were taken they have received too much nitrogen and nowhere near enough phosphorous which clearly shows in the pics, flushing has exasperated the problem which is why the buds ended up so sparse, it also looks like it is too late to start feeding them again. 

Probably depends on a few things - how mature you want your trichomes and how mature they are now, and your growing medium.

Looking at the trich pics you took on the 22nd, you could probably harvest anytime, it's a personal preference thing.  Just to me the bud pics don't look quite there yet, and I would be looking to wait a couple of weeks, but that's me, not you.  Possibly worth taking a little test bud, drying it and smoking it, if you're happy with it continue with the flush and hope for a bit of beefing up of the buds over the next week or so, if not give it another week or so and make another judgement then.

Like Buzzo said, theres sugar stores left in the shade leaves she can use up, so don't panic too much about food.  Also, unless you are using an inert medium like coco there will be some nutrition left in the soil to keep her content for a little longer. 

Theres more experienced growers who can probably give better info than me, but I'm finding that my plants sorta tell me in their own ways as they are getting ready to be picked.  You as her lifelong partner will have the best feel for all the little changes, combine that with info available on this site.  When you feel it's about right, do a test smoke to be sure.  Just keep an eye out for any major weather events that may force your hand, or require protective measures, ie frosts or lots of rain.  Happy harvesting

I am in coco so there is only the leaves, but most still look ok so I've got a bit more time. Thanks again for your help I think I will continue with the flush and just cut her when it feels right.

At some stage from when the first pics were taken they have received too much nitrogen and nowhere near enough phosphorous which clearly shows in the pics, flushing has exasperated the problem which is why the buds ended up so sparse, it also looks like it is too late to start feeding them again. 

I'd come across that diagnosis when searching on google about stringy buds. Wasn't sure if it was my issue though. I fed with Canna A+B the whole grow so I'll take note next time to take that into account. Would adding PK13/14 for a few weeks fix that issue? I will continue with the flush and see how it goes. Something was sure to go wrong at some point on my first go, hey at least I get some bud right! :) (and some knowledge for next time)

Edited by punchflurry