Drug Free Australia: Attention med users!

High there everone, ;)

I was just thinking, that since these religious zealots believe in the perfection of God and his creation, that to class MJ or any other plant illegal or dangerous would infer that God is NOT perfect or just NOT!!! ;)

Either that or it would prove beyond any shadow of a doubt, that churches and govts are run by manipulating bastards, hell bent on their own agenda and their apparent omnipotence. :D

My apologies to any Ozstoner members that may be religious and may take offence. But if anyone is offended, I recommend that they re-read the first paragraph of this post :P

High there everone, lol

I was just thinking, that since these religious zealots believe in the perfection of God and his creation, that to class MJ or any other plant illegal or dangerous would infer that God is NOT perfect or just NOT!!! lol

Either that or it would prove beyond any shadow of a doubt, that churches and govts are run by manipulating bastards, hell bent on their own agenda and their apparent omnipotence. lol

My apologies to any Ozstoner members that may be religious and may take offence. But if anyone is offended, I recommend that they re-read the first paragraph of this post  lol

Mate, spot on 100%. Again, like psylocibes, marijuana is being put down time and time again from people who just don't understand, don't want to understand. We have to bond together to prevent it from being eradicated from this earth, which I'm sure many people would like to see happen. Damn cruel world.