Watering Everyday

Ok this has gone on long enough. Here is what I propose:

To the following people, this is for you: Potrocket, MongyMan, Billygoat, Vinno, Louise, Cerberus, Dopedogg, Jaikai, Slipper and Brick.

I have a couple of small plants in 5 inch pots left over. They are seeds from an unknown Indica cross that I selfed earlier in the year. I will put one plant in a 50 ltr pot and water it everyday. I will video post this everyday for 2 weeks, then I will post regular pics after that. I'll even plonk it right next to the same spot in the earlier pics so Slipper and Brick can see that they were indeed my plants!

When I prove all of the above wrong, I want a genuine apology all posted on a thread.

Take it or leave it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I want a genuine apology all posted on a thread.

An apology for what? All anyone has asked is how you mannage to get away with watering every day and you got sand in your knickers over it. Personaly in pots I can't where I live because of the heat. I'd like to know a way I can. Plants watered more often will always do better if the roots dont suffer from it.

Would be good to see you do a diary sly :bongon:

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 3

If you can do it without being a smart arse you still won't get any apologies. I don't give a fuck if you water them with a cement truck full of water. Your attitude is your downfall. But I spose it is hard to be humble when you think you are so great.

Oh! I will leave it thanks. I only apologise when I am wrong.

• Upvote 7

Good luck mate !

Post ya pics and grow ya plants .

I use 55 ltr pots and from the beginning of this thread i have been offering assistance so you can save a few dollars and prevent overwatering !

I know exactly how much i water my pots every 3 days !

Water and feed yours how ever you wish !

You won't be getting an appoligy from me for offering you assistance !

Edited by potrocket

If you can do it without being a smart arse you still won't get any apologies. I don't give a fuck if you water them with a cement truck full of water. Your attitude is your downfall. But I spose it is hard to be humble when you think you are so great.

Oh! I will leave it thanks. I only apologise when I am wrong.

You made the statement that they weren't my plants. You obviously don't like to be proven wrong!!

Ok this has gone on long enough. Here is what I propose:

To the following people, this is for you: Potrocket, MongyMan, Billygoat, Vinno, Louise, Cerberus, Dopedogg, Jaikai, Slipper and Brick.

I have a couple of small plants in 5 inch pots left over. They are seeds from an unknown Indica cross that I selfed earlier in the year. I will put one plant in a 50 ltr pot and water it everyday. I will video post this everyday for 2 weeks, then I will post regular pics after that. I'll even plonk it right next to the same spot in the earlier pics so Slipper and Brick can see that they were indeed my plants!

When I prove all of the above wrong, I want a genuine apology all posted on a thread.

Take it or leave it.

lol.... Superdouche!

• Upvote 1