Watering Everyday

I've had bigger plants and given no water to them even through 40+ degree summers ...

So you can brag about watering a shit load and filling your soil with your chemical crap but don't disguise it as advice on here .

Your grows are good , you have a lot to learn though . Don't waste your time posting if your gonna talk shit over the Internet , your not gonna have much support . Go to rollitup you will fit right in

• Upvote 3

Mate, I feel sorry for you! Obviously a hater! If you have nothing better to post, why don't you get a life. I would only embarrass you all to see my pics. Fucking Loser!!

I get 3 lb from 2 plants indoor and 4 lb from 2 plants outdoor. Do you all beat that??????

G'day sly ,

Mate feel free to continue to watch my greenhouse ukcheese diary grow !

I will make your 4 pound look like a saddie from the cross !

• Downvote 1

Sly, well done on your grows both in and out,

But your still a douche!...

You know what Billgoat, I can handle that. Just put yourself in my position and read my original post :

I grow Jack Herer outdoors all year round. During winter, I grow her in 50 ltr tubs so I can take her inside for supplemental lighting. I use hydro nutes (Dutch Master Advance) at 500ml per 200 ltr rain water. I also add 100 mls per 200 ltrs Dutch Master Gold Silica. I water each plant 10 litres each day, 1 day nutes next day rain water, so the salt levels don't build up. They get watered EVERY day. When they start flowering, I change to BLOOM nutes and add Potash. The last week Gets ALL rain water. I do this for outdoors and for pots. Outdoors I dig a hole that takes approx 4 x 30 ltr bags of UNFERTILIZED potting mix (cheap one) . In the bottom of each hole, I put a large Carp (fish), fill it in and add seedling. Pea straw on top will keep in moisture. It will be a large plant before roots get down to fish. I change the potting mix in the hole every Year.

They go absolutely BERSERK.

As you can see, I originally started out trying to help someone. Since then I have been inundated with nasty, rude comments because I dared to defend my original statement. MongyMan stated :

Where I live is desert, summer days regulary hit high 40's to low 50's mid summer here.

Everyone seems to believe him but when I state the same thing, you get stuck in and basically call me a Liar!

I have done what you ask and proved beyond a doubt that I have no problems growing this way, In fact I would be willing to bet I get a better result than 90 percent of people on this forum.

I was quite willing to help as many people as possible, but with the attitude of everyone here, I will give my services to those who appreciate them.

I also live in a desert part of SA, most of the haters that have commented on this thread live in either tropical or mild climates and as per usual they are shooting their mouths off about something they know NOTHING about. I will leave you with a couple of pics of my harvest of Jack Herer - 1PLANT!

You judge for yourself!!

post-43283-0-42681900-1355189540_thumb.jpg

post-43283-0-45323200-1355189601_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've had bigger plants and given no water to them even through 40+ degree summers ...

So you can brag about watering a shit load and filling your soil with your chemical crap but don't disguise it as advice on here .

Your grows are good , you have a lot to learn though . Don't waste your time posting if your gonna talk shit over the Internet , your not gonna have much support . Go to rollitup you will fit right in

Mate I think you might be a bit "dazed and confused". Come over to SA and put in your plants next to mine and don't water them....... They would be dead in a matter of days. Stop talking shit about something you know nothing about. And by the way, there is no such thing as chemical fertilisers. They are either organic or inorganic and even inorganic fertilisers such as hydro nutes are still based from organic compounds. Why don't you go back to school or at least do some research before you go bumping your gums!

• Downvote 5

slysloth420, on 08 December 2012 - 07:30 AM, said:

I grow Jack Herer outdoors all year round. During winter, I grow her in 50 ltr tubs so I water each plant 10 litres each day,

WOW sly i have 60ltr containers and only use 4-5 litres max every 3-4 days during summer bro ! Ya think that 10ltrs every day might be a waste of nutes ? Although i do use 50% coco which holds water extremly well ! Just a thought !

All the best !! THC .

And that is what i posted in reponse to your advice to the new grower mate !

Its all right here at post #1 in this thread !

I still continued to offer various options and ideas for you to consider retaining some of the nutes and water .

A couple of others chimed in as well and mentioned how they felt towards your arrogant responses towards useful advice

which in turn led you to calling various posters various verbal names !

And dreaming up some adventurous story ...How i started baggin you !!

I dunno sly ..

Up here we call it ....GONE TROPPO !

Seriou-sly sly

P.S Sorry mate any chance of actually seeing these 50ltr pots mate !

• Upvote 1

Dunno why so many haters, because your a fucken pro at this shit

I can't see there are any haters? Is alot asking question about how sly manages to water every day in pots using just cheep potting mix....not telling him nah it can't be done...asking how he does it out of genuine interest. Just seems sly is confusing this with critisim.

As stated from my own experience if I did that here where temps regularly hit mid 40's to low 50's in summer they would be dead within a few days. In the ground yea you can get away with it if its the right soil but not in pots.

Have you got pics of the ones in pots sly? Do you add anything to the cheep potting mix you use? Do you do anything special to assist drainage?

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1